Identity 13: UNO!

"It's going to be fun.", Terry mumbled, holding the pack of UNO cards in his hand.

"So, don't forget to get me mint chocolate, losers.", Yeonjun declared and grabbed our attention.
"And if you win, I'd spend ₩100,000 just to get Beomgyu the most expensive ice-cream-", I said, Beomgyu didn't let me complete, giggled and hit my shoulder, playfully.
"Let me fvcking finish! Impatient fool!", I said and slapped his shoulder, violently. The rest of the gang looked at us fighting, disgusted.
"Ah! Continue, ma'am! Please do!", Beomgyu said and hissed in pain.

"If Mr. Choi Yeonjun and Mr. Choi Beomgyu won in the UNO match we're playing today, I'd love to buy Mr. Choi Beomgyu the most expensive ice-cream. I don't care even if it would be ₩100,000. I'll make sure I'd get Mr. Choi Beomgyu a tomato flavoured one.", I deadpanned and everyone burst out, laughing.

+×+

"It's going to be fun.", Jimin mumbled.
The two guys got into 1208, expecting Terry to be there.
"We don't have his phone number also!", The tall guy said.
"You don't remember? He asked us to go without him!", The other guy declared.
"Ahh, okay.", The tall guy nodded.
"Oh fvck.. this is one big fence... Anything for my YouTube video.", The taller guy said and climbed to the other side.

The two bullies got in and Jimin was ready to kill them. The guys went into the house and Jimin smirked.
"Oh God! This house is a mess. There might be a ghost living inside this house for years.", One of the guys said.
"Let's call Nari. She's an expert in such things.", The tall guy said and immediately called the girl.
"Hello? Nari-ah."

"What's up?"

"I'm here with Riki for a YouTube video, we need your help."

"How do I know where you both are? I don't care about y'all, do whatever you want."

"Nari, check your texts."

"Fine..."

The tall guy texts Nari immediately.
"I'll help you with Riki. Only if you help us."

"OMG! YOU BLACKMAIL ME USING MY CRUSH!? YOU'RE WITH HIM RIGHT NOW?"

"Yes, I am."

"Address?"

"Remember the old lane near the school? Convenience store?"

"Where we used to go after school?"

"Bingo!"
"There's a building named 1208 in the lane, come there. Riki will be waiting there for you"

"But."
"You're really going to help me with him right?"
"I don't believe you."

"You always use Riki's name, Seokhun."

"Believe me."
"I promise that I'll help you with Riki."

"Whatever"
"I'll be there in 10."
"Ask Riki to be there."