Identity 20: United.

"We succeeded?", A woman beside that tall guy asked.
"Yeah! Your mission was to find the cause of your death and here you are!", He said happily.
"So we're going to be humans again?!", The other man asked.
"Uh-huh.", Jung Hoseok said and looked at me. I was confused.
"So, this is basically Huening Kai and his parents. And you all are going to be humans again. You're going to forget whatever happened when you had a puppet.", He said and snapped his fingers.

"Channie? You're up?!", Mom said and called the doctor.
"You were in a coma because you drowned in water and I'm happy that you're okay, son.", Dad said, hugging me. What happened to me? I wondered.

-Felix's POV-
"Ma! I'm hungry, what's for dinner?", I asked my mom, getting into the kitchen.
"Oh.. I haven't prepared anything. What do you want to eat, Lix? Ask Kai too.", She told me. I nodded and ran to Kai's room.
"Kai!", I opened his door.
"Ah! Hyung! You scared me!", He said, pulling his headphones down.
"See, I died because of you.", He added.
"What do you want for dinner? Mom's asking.", I asked him and his eyes sparkled.
"Kimbap!", He said and ran to the kitchen.
"Pa, what do you want for dinner?", He asked dad. Dad looked at him and smiled.
"Anything. Now because we're at Lixie's apartment, let him decide.", He said.

"When are we going back to Australia?", I asked while I helped mom set the dining table.
"Maybe in a month. Kai doesn't have school for a month.", Mom replied.
"Okay! Then I'll come along with you.", I said, hugging her as tight as I can.
"I missed you three. I don't know why.", I said and smiled happily.

-Soobin's POV-
"Should we visit uncle and aunt? They came here two days ago.", I asked Y/N who was now on a break.
"Yeah! And let's go somewhere together!", She replied.
"Nah. Let the four spend time together. It's been long they've met, I guess. Hyuka was in Hawaii for three years and Lix was here for two years. Aunt and uncle were in Australia, alone. So let them be together.", I said. She nodded.
"Y/N! Come here!!! Hyung made Renaissance easy!", Terry shouted. Y/N ran to him and they both went into Y/N's room.

"I wish I was a teen again.", Yeonjun said behind me.
"Same. But I don't want to study.", I said and chuckled.
"Facts. Pabo.", He declared.
"Ayy! You're the real pabo!", I said and he ran behind me like Tom from Tom and Jerry.
"I didn't say that, Beomgyu did!", I added.
"But you said it just now, didn't you?", He said, imitating a devil and now we stopped running and started laughing.

-Terry's POV-
Now we were on a break from studying from thirty minutes. I didn't do anything and Namjoon hyung taught Y/N math. He would know if she didn't understand anything as he could read minds.
As Y/N went out of the room, Namjoon hyung called me.
"Terry? Why are your eyes pink when you see Y/N?", He asked me.

"Honestly hyung, even I don't know why. Looking at her makes me feel warm, home. I want to protect her and put her in my pocket. She always makes me smile looking at her.", I said.
"You've said the truth for to first time.", He chuckled.
"But wait- you like her? It's amazing! But.... You aren't human.", He sighed.
"So...? I like her?", I asked him.
"Yeah. That's what your heart says.", He said.
"So this is the feeling of love?", I asked myself and Namjoon hyung nodded softly and smiled.
"Yeah... Love.", He said with teary eyes.

"Call Y/N! Let's start history!", He said and pushed me to go to call her.
She was taking to Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung.
"Y/N! Come here!!! Hyung made Renaissance easy!", I shouted. She came running towards me.
"Should we call Beomgyu here too?", She asked.
"It's a great idea!", I replied and she called Beomgyu. Soon, the door bell rang.
"I was on my way here already.", Beomgyu said as Yeonjun opened the door.
"There! The call of the devil.", Soobin hyung and giggled.
"Why are you here? Mr. Choi Beomgyu?", Yeonjun hyung asked.
"He's here to study for tomorrow's test. Now let him in.", Y/N said.

"No I won't.", Yeonjun said and shut the door.
"Oppa!", Y/N whined and went to the door.
"Let him in!", She said, angrily and Yeonjun mimicked her. She was angry now.
She's cute when she's angry. I giggled. I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"I've got ways to get into this house.", Beomgyu said as he closed the window behind him.
"Soobin, get him. Throw him out of this house.", Yeonjun said.
"Isn't that too harsh?", Beomgyu asked.
"Pabo.", He added.
"That's harsh af. Now get out.", Yeonjun said and stuck his tongue out.
"Ayy! Let him go and study na.", Soobin said, pulling Yeonjun from murdering Beomgyu.
"I'll spare you this one time. Go away when my mood is good.", Yeonjun said as he plopped on the sofa and resumed the movie.

-Y/N's POV-
I didn't want to waste any time.
I dragged Beomgyu and Terry into my room.
"Oppa, you've met this guy right? Choi Beomgyu?", I asked Namjoon who was flipping the pages of our textbook.
"Oh yeah, he came to 1003 with those two guys downstairs.", Namjoon replied.
"Yeah. He's in the same class as mine but in a different section. He wants to join us study.", I said, putting the two heavy boys down. Namjoon nodded and continued teaching us.

"Bro, why are your eyes pink?", Beomgyu whispered.
"So. I'll end the session here, I hope you fail tomorrow.", Namjoon said sarcastically, standing up. I knew the reason why. He could read other people's minds.
"No. Let's continue. I have a doubt here.", Terry said and Namjoon sat back down. The study session went good.
Namjoon oppa and Beomgyu were about to leave.

"I've cleared all my doubts thanks to you, hyung.", Beomgyu bowed respectfully.
"You'd be a great teacher though.", Soobin said, bowing a little and leaving with Yeonjun.
"Yeah, I'll try to be one.", Namjoon replied and returned the slight bow.
"It's late so we have to go. Do the test well, kids!", Yeonjun said and left.
"Goodnight.", The four guys left together, leaving me and Terry alone.
"What's for dinner?", He asked.
"I don't know, we have to make something to eat.", I said.
"What about you?", Terry said with a smirk.
"What do you mean, pervert!", I deadpanned, moving away from him.

"I meant... You have to cook dinner. Oh... You meant that. I'd like it both ways, anyway.", He said, the smirk still sticking on his face.
"The fuc-", I wasn't able to complete.
I felt soft lips on mine. I closed my eyes.
"Save me, Y/N! Save me! You can only save me! Do you remember me?", I heard voices in my head. I opened my eyes. Terry was now smiling at me.
"Y/N! Save me!", The voices resumed and my head pained.
"KANG TAEHYUN!", I muttered and everything went back. I felt I was in Terry's arms.

Ohhh~~
First kiss but make it chaotic
"The day has come~"
Yasss it's going to end soon~

Ohhh~~First kiss but make it chaotic"The day has come~" Yasss it's going to end soon~

<3