Identity 24: Choi Y/N!

-Taehyun's POV-
"Y/N, you ready?", I asked, knocking on the door.
"Come in.", She replied.
"Let's go.", She said, disconnecting the charger from her mobile phone.
"Oppa! We'll be back in 30. Call me when Bangtan comes.", Y/N screamed as she closed the door. I caught her hand and we walked to 1213.
"Y/N! Watch out!", I shouted as she was about to bump into a pole.
"Ha!", She said and looked at me. I pulled her to the other side.

"It's here?", She asked me, looking at the building.
"Yeah. We just need to put a step in the gate and boom.", I said as we did. We immediately teleported to Mr. Jung Hoseok's room.
"Good evening, Taehyun and Y/N. Why are you here today?", He asked us.
"Mr. Jung, I'm here to tell you about Choi Y/N who I believe is my soulmate.", I said, holding Y/N's hand.
"You're sure she is?", He smirked slightly.
"Yeah. I'm sure about it because she was the only one able to see that horrific face.", I said and Y/N nodded.
"Didn't you get scared, miss?", He asked Y/N who was now looking at the place.
"I was, a bit. I thought it was another prank.", Y/N responded calmly.

Mr. Jung Hoseok spread his wings wide and the room lit up. I always get mesmerized by his wings. They were white, golden and pink. Anyone would look good in them but there's something different about Mr. Jung. He looked majestic.
I looked at Y/N and she was staring at his wings with stars in her eyes. The room was lit up and she looked beautiful.
"I'm asking you again, Kang Taehyun. Is she your soulmate?", He asked me again.
I closed my eyes tight and holded onto Y/N's hand. I took a deep breath.
"I'm sure she's the one.", I answered him and he nodded.

"Kang Taehyun. Mission completed. Soulmate: Choi Y/N. Date of birth: 05 February 2002. Date of death: 20 February 2019. Date the mission was completed: 03 August 2021. Done. Now, Taehyun, you'll be human tomorrow as you open your eyes. You'll be tired so take care. And I'm telling this to you again. You won't be able to remember whatever happened when you were in the process of doing the mission. Other humans who know you also would forget. Humans are going to believe that you lived even when you were dead. The other friends you had, Bangtan and Enhypen wouldn't forget these memories.", He rapped. He had a little smile when he said Bangtan. Y/N nodded happily.
"Just spend your last few hours, happily.", Mr. Jung Hoseok said and opened the door with his powers for us.

"Goodbye, my 12,004th mission completer.", He talked to himself.
"12,004th?! That's so cool! How many years were that, sir?", Y/N asked.
"I don't remember. But it seems like yesterday I was with Bangtan.", Mr. Jung replied.
"Your wings look cool too! I hope we'll meet again.", She said and smiled. Mr. Jung smiled back at her.
"Ah! Stop! I guess you won't be able to meet me again, you have only one chance in your lifetime. If Taehyun would die again, he won't get a chance of being a human again. But for Y/N, you can see me again. I'll wait for you!", He said and gave us a reassuring smile. I waved at him.
"Thank you for everything.", I said, smiling as wide as I could.
"Goodbye.", He waved his hand one last time and we teleported back to outside the gate.

"He was so good! How does he know Bangtan though?", Y/N the curious cat asked me.
"He was with them when they were alive and there with them even after his death. He was a real good guy and was chosen as an angel because of that.", I told her and she nodded slightly.
"Oh. It's so cool. And! Taehyun-ah! What can we do to make your last hours happy?", She asked me again.
"What about a kiss?", I asked her. She tiptoed and quickly pecked my lips. I chuckled.
"Catch me if you can!", She said and I chased after her till we reached the apartment.
"Look who's here!", Jungkook said as I was removing my shoes.
"Hyung!", I said and hugged him.
"It's been long. How were you?", He asked me. He gave a rub on my stomach.