Identity 19: Why?

"WHY DID YOU KILL MY FAMILY?!", I shouted.
"I did...? As you know Felix, I don't remember anything from when I was alive.", He said.
"I can't help it! Why did you have to kill Hyuka?! You were good friends with him. You've known me since we were six, Chris.", I said, biting my lip to hold back my tears.
"I fucking can't help it!", I fell down on my knees.

"You were the only friend of mine. You were there for me in everything. You were the one who lent me your shoulder. You didn't push me away. I thought you were my only friend and wanted to tell my parents about you and even treated you like my brother. You told me you had a gift for me and locked me into a room. You burnt the whole place down and asked my parents to inform people that my brother died in a place crash. You then shot them, putting a bullet in their heads. Hyuka somehow opened the door to the room you locked me in and helped me out. You shot him several times and he died. Even when Hyuka died, he had to tell me to run for my life. He's so stupid. There he died in my arms. You didn't spare him. You even threw him into the fire!", I said, bursting into tears. Unknowingly, tears dropped from Hyuka's eyes.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't save you, Hyuka. I'm really sorry. I knew you were going through a lot when though you had a bright smile on your face.", I said, hugging Kai. He cried unknowingly.
"I-I did that....?", Chan asked, his face turning blue with fear.
"You even tried to kill me. You locked me in the same room, left me there. I was in there for two fucking days. I was alone! I was jealous of you living peacefully while I was locked in that dark room. The police found me there, after two days. I don't know why it took them that long. You tried to kill my family including me, Chris! You don't remember now? I told the police that you did it and they told me you jumped off a bridge!", I said and Bangchan fainted.

-Y/N's POV-
I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I was drinking water peacefully until Terry asked something.
"So... I'm your boyfriend now?", He asked and I chocked.
"What?! Did I tell you?", I said.
"Oh... Am I not a good guy to be your boyfriend? I mean, I'm not your type?", He said which made me ponder.
"You are perfectly my type..", I muttered.
"Hm, you said something?", I guess he didn't hear that.
"Nah.", I said and he threw another question at me.
"Will you think about it? I guess you would, love.", He said.
"Wtf! Don't spend time with Yeonjun!", I said and noticed his eyes. They were pink.

"Yah, what's wrong with your eyes or is it my eyes which are wrong?", I asked him and dragged him towards a mirror.
"Why are your eyes pink?", I asked him.
"It's your eyes which are at fault. They are brown.", He said.
"What the- you're joking right? It's one of your abilities if I'm not wrong.", I said.
"You know what? Fools deny when they've asked if they're fools.", He said randomly.
"You're a fool, aren't you.", He added.
"No I'm- wait I am- ugh no!!", I became into a ball of fire and Terry chuckled.
"You're cute.. seriously.", He said and continued laughing.
"You're Kang Taehyun, aren't you?", I wiggled my eyebrows.
"Shut up.", He said and gave me a bitchy face and left.

"Ohh~ a small baby is mad! Huhuhu", I imitated crying noises.
"Look how tiny he is!", I cooed and got his attention.
"Come here, I'll kill you! You're smaller than me and you're calling someone taller than you tiny?", He caught a knife in his hand and ran behind me.
"Look, now something spicy will happen.", I heard some voice behind me and I stopped. Terry crashed into me.
"There. Now. Look at Terry.", The voice said again. Me and Terry turned around in unison.
"From how long were you here?!", I asked the two guys sitting on the sofa and sipping cola.
"From the starting.", Yeonjun said.
"Imagine we weren't here, what would you do?", Soobin asked with a scary look on his face.
"You expect to look scary with that face of yours?", Yeonjun asked Soobin and we cracked up.
"You're cute.", Yeonjun said and blew a kiss towards Soobin. We all cringed.
"This would be you two if you didn't notice us here.", Yeonjun deadpanned.
"I told you it's not like that!", I declared and clicked my tongue.

"Where's Namjoon oppa? We have a test tomorrow!", I said, pulling Terry into my room.
"I called him though. He'll be here any minute.", As soon as Terry said that, the doorbell rang.
"Namjoon hyung?", Yeonjun said, opening the door.
"Hey! Is Terry in?", He asked and Yeonjun let him in.
"Yeah, he is, hyung.", Yeonjun replied.
"Oh. Actually, I'm here for Y/N too. They have a test tomorrow and they asked me to teach them history.", He said.
"Whoa, you're cool, hyung.", Yeonjun said and I raced down the stairs. Terry was walking slowly, carrying our books in his hands.
"Good evening, oppa! I hope everything's fine at 1003.", I greeted him.
"How are you both?", He said, taking the book from Terry's hand.
"Renaissance huh? Easy. You just need to remember it like a story. Like animations.", Namjoon said and started teaching us.

-Felix's POV-
"What did you do to him?!", Jeongin said as he came running towards Chan.
"How did you get in here?! Who are you?", He asked us aggressively.
"Innie...?", I said as I saw him holding Chan and hitting his cheeks to wake him up.
"Huh?", He said and called out.
"JISUNG! HYUNJIN! CHANGBIN! HYUNGS!" FAST!! SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HYUNG!", He screamed and they came running.
"Why is he becoming transparent?", Hyunjin asked.
"What's wrong with him?!", Jisung said. His eyes were showing clear horror.
"Did you do this to him?", Changbin asked, calmly.

"No... I don't know what's wrong.", I replied, my voice raspy because I didn't know what's going on. I blamed myself for this. I know he's dead but what's happening to him!?
"Kai! Call them quickly!", I said and turned towards him. I saw Kai was no longer there. What's wrong?
"Seungmin! Minho!", I said, running out of the mansion and they came towards me with guns.
"No need of them. I-I don't know what's h-happening.. where's Hyuka?", I asked them, worried.
"What do you mean? He's not with you?", Minho asked.
"We haven't seen anyone come out of the door though.", Seungmin said.

"Why are we here? Am I crying?", I wiped my tears and wondered why I was crying. I guess I saw this place somewhere. Why do these guys have guns? I was in confusion.
I went back home and slept.

-Bangchan's POV-
Where am I? I looked around. I was in a room. It looked old. I saw that there was a table and it had a name plate on it.
"Mr. Jung Hoseok?!", I asked myself. Why I'm I here?
"Oh, four of y'all are here?", Mr. Jung Hoseok asked.
"Four?", I looked around and the guy who came along with Felix. I even saw a couple standing there beside the guy with Felix.
"Why am I here again?", The guy asked.
"You're going to be humans again!", Jung Hoseok exclaimed.

"We succeeded?", A woman beside that tall guy asked.
"Yeah! Your mission was to find the cause of your death and here you are!", He said happily.
"So we're going to be humans again?!", The other man asked.
"Uh-huh.", Jung Hoseok said and looked at me. I was confused.
"So, this is basically Huening Kai and his parents. And you all are going to be humans again. You're going to forget whatever happened when you had a puppet.", He said and snapped his fingers.

"Channie? You're up?!", Mom said and called the doctor.
"You were in a coma because you drowned in water and I'm happy that you're okay, son.", Dad said, hugging me. What happened to me? I wondered.

I don't know where this is going...
I thought of an ending though!

<3