Identity 14: Mr. Jung Hoseok?

-Bangchan's POV-
"I'll help them.", Jisung said.
"They're our enemies! You can't!", Jeongin stated.
"It's okay, I'll just help them in this one thing. Then, we'll kill them someday.", Jisung replied.
"But... You have to keep your promise, Jisung. I won't let you go like last time.", I finally said those words. Jisung giggled immediately as Jeongin facepalmed himself.

-Jisung's POV-
I followed the girl.
"Her name is... Nabi...? Yeah! That's her name.", I talked to myself. I continued following her. She stopped at a tree and looked behind.
"Shit. I forgot", I muttered. I screamed internally because people could see me. I forgot that I had a puppet, a body just like when I was living. Everyone who died had it. It's been years and I'm not yet used to it.

The girl started walking again. I quickly went closer to her and stared at her from behind. She had pink hair with purple highlights. She looked like a teen. She had an orange hoodie and shorts on herself. I don't know why, she suddenly turned around and caught my collar.
"You... You've been following me, weren't you?", She asked me.
"I guess.", I calmly said and put my arm around her head. She looked shocked. I blew on her temple and she fainted.

I took her to the place where the other people were and put her down.
"And that's how you erase someone's memories.", I said and walked away.
"Ah! I forgot about the phone.", I walked towards her and tried to unlock her phone. I put her finger to the sensor and it opened. I immediately deleted those chats between her friend. That guy. Whatever his name was. He probably is dead right now. I put her phone in her hand again and walked a bit far.

"Han Jisung, take two!", I clapped my arms, imitating the slate.
"And that's how you erase someone's memories!", I snapped my fingers which made her wake up and wonder where she was. I walked away, looking at the confused girl, laughing. As her silhouette was about to disappear, someone came towards her and carried her which I assumed to be Jungkook.
"Ah that guy. Tsk. He grew bulkier, didn't he.", I said and walked back home.

(The next day)
-Nabi's POV-
I woke up in my bed. It was a normal day. I walked to school, excited about submitting my project.

-Terry's POV-
"Ay! Get your lazy ass off the bed, idiot. We need to go!", I shook Y/N up.
"

Give me five minutes.", She said and went back to her dreamworld. I looked at the time and it was still 5:22. I grabbed Tobin by his carrot and walked out.
"I woke up early? I finished cooking breakfast and cleaning the house though.", I muttered and shut the door to Y/N's room.
"Then I'll get some sleep too!", I hopped on my bed and off I went to my dreamworld.

-Y/N's POV-
I heard birds chirping. I got up lazily and went to freshen up. I came back, wiping my face with a towel.
"I've checked my messages and not the time. Wah!", I grabbed my phone slowly, expecting that I was early.
"WHAT IN THE! IT'S 6:45! TERRY! DON'T YOU KNOW WE HAVE SCHOOL! ATTENDANCE IS IMPORTANT!", I said and walked towards his room, screaming, stomping my feet angrily.

He was hugging Tobin and sleeping like a baby. I walked back to my room, stomping my feet, angrily. I grabbed my phone and walked to his room in the same manner. I came to his bed with an angry expression and opened the camera in my phone.
"Cute!!!!", I couldn't stop myself but coo at his cuteness. I ran my fingers along my hair and blew some air out. I took a deep breath again and walked closer to Terry.

"GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF BED, IDIOT!" I screamed in his ears and he immediately woke up.
"I'll kill you!", He said and ran towards me.
"I'm the faster than the speed of light, dumbass.", I said and ran out of the room, towards the stairs.
"Come here, you little piece of shit!", He said and ran behind me, down the stairs.

"Fuck!!!!", I cursed as I tripped down the stairs. Terry was fast enough to support my head with his palm and we landed safely, in front of the main door. Terry was hovering over me!
"You okay?", He asked me, panting. His deep, morning voice was filling my ears. I stared into his brown eyes.
"I'm alri-", I was cut off as I heard the main door open.
"I'm sorry! I'll go school first, finish whatever you were doing!", Beomgyu said and slammed the door shut.

"What were we doing? Chasing each other?", Terry got up and asked innocently. I could feel my cheeks heating up. He reached out his hand and I got up, taking it. I ran towards Beomgyu but saw him running towards the school. I got back inside and Terry was heating something in the microwave.
"Oh? I prepared these in the morning, at 5:00. I didn't poison it, it's safe to eat.", He said.
"Isn't that a bit too early? School starts at 7:15, get ready, quick.", I ran towards my room, took a shower and went back to have breakfast.

"You woke up at 5:00?!", I asked Terry as he told me the story. He nodded proudly and went to change into his school uniform.
"When do you buy me a phone by the way?", He asked, walking down the stairs.
"Maybe today.", I said, tieing the laces of my shoes.
"Let's go?", I asked and Terry walked behind me.

It was boring. School is boring. We had history class. Why do we need to learn about the scary, bad past? Why don't they let it go because it was all in the past? I don't understand why. I felt sleepy. I shut my eyes and dozed off quickly.

"Hey Choi Y/N.", Someone said. I opened my eyes and see a guy. He had a golden-yellow aura around him. My eyes widened as I realised the situation I was in.
"You kidnapped me, didn't you?", I asked while the guy looked at me in disbelief. He shook his head and smiled.
"Y/N, don't be too shocked. You were sleeping and you died in your sleep. You had a heart attack while you were asleep. So, I have to tell you something. You have two chances. 'Become an angel' or 'become a human'?", He asked and I scoffed.
"Come with me if you want to become an angel or you'll get a body for yourself, just like the one you had while you were alive.", He added.

"Who are you?", I asked him and I looked at the nameplate on the table behind me. Cold sweat formed on my forehead.
"Are you Mr. Jung Hoseok...?", I asked him.
"Yes, I am, sweetheart.", He replied.

And I-
Opp-

And I- Opp-

<3