Identity 21: My soulmate?

-Taehyun's POV-
"KANG TAEHYUN!", Y/N said and fainted. She remembers me? Y/N remembers me!?
I took Y/N to her bed and put her down. I petted her head and smiled.
"I'm thankful it was me who died. I wouldn't bear it if she died. Now, my puppet only needs to find my soulmate. I guess he/she is here somewhere.", I muttered. I kissed Y/N on her forehead and went to Soobin's room to sleep. I heard the door bell and went to check on who came.

"Terry-ah, I forgot my phone.", Beomgyu said.
"Beomgyu hyung! It's me Taehyun! The angel gave me a chance to regain my memories. I'll be forgetting all of this tomorrow in the morning. I'd like you to tell Namjoon hyung whatever I told you. Okay? I hope you will.", I said and hugged Beomgyu.
"Taehyun-ah? It's really you? I'm really happy you're okay. You're human right?", Beomgyu asked hugging me tight and I felt warm tears on my shoulders.
"Ayy! I'll be human in a week or something when my puppet finds my soulmate.", I said wiping his tears.
"I'm happy. We missed you a lot.", Beomgyu said and hugged me once more.
"You just need to find your soulmate right?", He asked me.
"Yeah. That's the mission the angel gave me.", I replied.

"Then let's do it now. Tell the angel you've found your soulmate.", Beomgyu said.
"Did I already find my soulmate? I don't remember that!", I said, thinking hard.
"I'm right here!", He said and I gasped.
"No way! Tell me what's here then.", I questioned him, pointing towards my face.
"Your eyes? They're brown. Anything else? I just want you to become human faster.", He said as he came in and took his phone.
"No... You couldn't see me. The angel made it into a different, scary looking one. Only my soulmate could see that.", I said sadly.
"I don't know if this face is going to stay tomorrow to when I lose my memories.", I added.
"I'm just scared, hyung. I don't want to lose y'all. I miss my family too.", I sighed.
"I believe that...", Beomgyu paused.
"I believe that you'll be human again, Taehyun. Let's go somewhere after you'd become one.", Beomgyu said and I asked him to leave. He looked sleepy. I even accompanied him to his house.

"Oh! It's raining. Here. Take this.", Beomgyu said and handed me an umbrella.
"It's okay, I like the rain.", I said and left.
Now, I was headed to our house. I wanted to see if my family was doing good.
I walked for almost two kilometres in the rain and saw the building in the distance. I ran towards it.
I opened the gate with a happy face and my face dropped once I saw what happened there.
The lights were switched off, the garden was a mess. Windows were broken and there was a lock to the main door.
"Oh... They went back to Grandma's place. It'd be hard going there now.", I walked back to Y/N's apartment.

I smiled as warm tears rolled down my cheeks. What a lovely day to get my memories back. Only if I got them two years ago, I'd be able to see them.
"EOMMA! APPA! NOONA! HOBAKAH!! YOU'RE DOING GOOD, RIGHT!? I'LL MEET Y'ALL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I JUST HAVE TO FIND MY SOULMATE IN A WEEK. I CAN! I'LL BE HUMAN AGAIN AND MAKE Y'ALL HAPPY!", I shouted and cried.
Thunders roared and lightnings flashed. I walked to the house and went inside. There was no light. I saw my phone on the couch when the lightning flashed. I took it, switched on the flashlight and walked to Soobin hyung's room. I changed my clothes and dried myself up.

I heard Y/N screaming. I ran into her room and remembered. She's scared of the dark. I ran to her and hugged her. I put the torch in the room which made the whole room bright. She pulled me closer to her and cried.
"Taehyun-ah, I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I'm really sorry. I'm really sorry.", She wept.
"Y/N...", I couldn't do anything but pat her head and shed some more tears.
"It was because of me. You said you had to meet me and then that happened. I'm really sorry. I didn't want you to die. I really wanted you to live happily with no regrets in life. I love you, Y/N. A lot.", I cried.
"Taehyun-ah... I missed you.", She said and looked up at me with red puffy eyes and red cheeks.

-Y/N's POV-
I looked at Terry and tried to pull him closer but I pushed him away. What I saw was not Terry's face. It was a bloody face with red eyes and long black hair.
"MOVE AWAY! YOU AREN'T TERRY YOU MONSTER!", I screamed and covered myself with the blanket.
"Y/N! Look at me properly. It's me. Taehyun. I'm sorry.... WAIT! YOU'RE MY SOULMATE!? I NEED TO-", Terry said and pulled his phone towards him and started typing something.
It was the same scary looking demon but had Terry's voice.
"Y/N IS MY SOULMATE!", The demon with Terry's voice said repeatedly. The power was back now.
"FUCK!! NOT NOW, MR. JUNG HOSEOK!", The demon said and fainted. As I blinked, the face of the demon changed into Terry's back again.

I slapped his cheeks to wake him up.
"TERRY! YOU WERE PLAYING A PRANK WITH ME, WEREN'T YOU?", I shouted at him and he woke up.
"Let me sleep!", He said, jumping on the bed with his arms wide. I was stuck now. He hugged me like how I hugged Tobin and slept like a baby.
"Let this baby sleep for now. I'll kill him once he wakes up.", I said and switched the lights off and went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning, in my bed, still caged in Terry's arms. The smell of hot chocolate greeted my nostrils.
"That's why I love Taehyun.", I said and blinked twice. I looked at Terry sleeping beside me while his left arm was around my waist.
"If he's here... WHO'S THAT?!", I faced Terry and looked at him sleeping. I tried to come out of the cage but I couldn't.
He pulled me closer to his chest. I pulled my head backwards but it was of no use. I headbutted him and he woke up in an instant.
"Ouch!", He said while squinting his eyes. His arm was still around me.

"Good morning, babygirl. You slept well?", He asked, his deep morning voice made me gulp. My heart was thumping and I was scared if he could feel it.
"Look how close we are.", He said, pulling me more closer.
"Fuck...", I muttered as I was a blushing mess, early in the morning.
"You wish? But it's early.", Terry said.
"Not in that way idiot!", I said and smacked his arm.
"You made hot chocolate for me? Thanks.", He added, smiling. He was now hugging me with both of his arms.
"Let's stay like this for some more time.", He closed his eyes.
"But I just woke up... You didn't let me move an inch.", I said, looking at him.

"Who's home then? You didn't make hot chocolate?", He asked, opening his eyes and I nodded with fear.
"No one's home except us.", I added.
"Then let's stay here for some more time.", He closed his eyes again.
"But why do we smell hot chocolate?", He asked, his eyes wide open and heartbeat going faster.
"Pftt-", I heard something from the closet behind Terry. I buried my face into his chest.
"You go check.", I said because I was obviously scared. I shut my eyes tight and felt Terry moving towards the closet.
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck.", I was cursing under the blanket with my eyes shut.
I heard Terry open the closet's door.

"Yeonjunnie hyung!", I heard Soobin screaming from outside the room.
"I took a video of you lovebirds. I'm going to show it to Soobin and y'all are dead.", Yeonjun said.
"Y/N.", Terry said, looking at me. His eyes were red. He sure looked hot.
"Should we kill him?", Terry asked me.
"We should.", I said, cracking my knuckles, getting out of the blanket and walking towards Yeonjun with my right palm in my left one, shaped like a fist.

RIP
Choi Yeonjun

1999-2021(Killed by Terry and Choi Y/N on 28 July 2021)

1999-2021
(Killed by Terry and Choi Y/N on 28 July 2021)

<3