Identity 25: The day we lost everything.

"Y/N!", Terry said as I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar ceiling.
"Dr. Jung! Y/N is up!", Taehyun called a doctor. Soon, a doctor ran into my room and looked at me.
"Choi Y/N! You hear me? Do you recognise his guy? What's his name?", The doctor asked pulling a shocked lad.
"Terry? Mr. Jung Hoseok?", I said weakly. Terry sighed in relief.
"I'll call Soobin hyung.", He said and took his phone outside to call Soobin.

"Mr. Jung Hoseok, is Terry human again?", I asked him. The doctor was clearly shocked. Soon, he nodded his head.
"Yes, Ms. Choi. Because of you.", He said.
"I'm glad.", I replied and Terry got into the room.

-Terry's POV-
While Dr. Jung was asking Y/N something, I called Soobin hyung.
"Hello, Soobin hyung?"

"Hey Taehyun!"

"Beomgyu, why do you have Soobin hyung's phone with you?"

"We were playing hide and seek, man."
"He and Yeonjun hyung hid somewhere."

"Oh, nevermind."

"Why did you call Soobin hyung, by the way?"

"Ah!"
"Come to the hospital quickly! It's about Y/N!"
"It's important, hyung."

"Y/N? What happened to her?"

"Come here, quick!"
I said and hung up. I went back to Y/N's room, hopping. Dr. Jung was coming out.
"Did you inform her guardian, Mr. Kang?", He asked softly.
"Yes, doctor, they'll be here in an hour.", I said and he replied with a bow and left the room.

"I'm sorry I was not able to save you, Y/N. But everything's fine now because you're awake.", I said and walked to Y/N. Soon, a nurse came inside and assisted Y/N in drinking water. The nurse left after a minute and I talked to Y/N.
"I called Soobin hyung here. Yeonjun hyung, Beomgyu hyung and he would be here after an hour, I guess. They were playing hide and seek.", I said proudly.
"I have a lot to tell, Y/N. You've missed eight month's tea.", I added and winked at her.
"You can tell me about it anytime, Terry.", She said.
"Wait. Why are you calling me Terry?", I was shocked she knew that nickname. Only my parents called me Terry.
"Didn't you tell me your parents called you that?", She replied and I slowly ruffled her hair.

-Y/N's POV-
I guess Terry doesn't remember what happened. That's why he didn't recognise Mr. Jung Hoseok as well.
"So!", Taehyun started.
"Soobin hyung has a pet hedgehog now! His name is Odi and he's four months old! You'll like him.", He said.
"Yeah, he wanted a pet hedgehog.", I said, trying to sit up. He put his hand out for me to hold. I slowly grabbed his hand and supported myself up. My back was hurting.
"I guess you shouldn't get up. Lie back down.", He said and supported me.

Taehyun excused himself as he got a call.
"Y/N! It's Soobin hyung. We'll prank him, okay.", He said with a cheeky smile. I cleared my throat as he answered the call and put it on speaker mode.
"Op-pa.", My voice cracked.

"Tae- Y/N!? Aye! You're a prankster and you call me a prankster, Taehyun. When did you record her?"

"I'll tell you when you come here."

"I'm almost here, getting into the lift."

"Quick."
He hung up.
"I'd like you to fake being in coma, Y/N.", He said, holding my hand. I nodded.
After a minute or two, the guys came.
"Mr. Kang Taehyun, I'd like to get answers.", Soobin said, making himself comfortable. Beomgyu was on his phone. I shut my eyes.
"My sister..... Y/N, isn't it time for you to wait up now? Hm?", Soobin said, kissing my forehead.
"Kiddo, oppa would buy you a lot of chocolates and take you to amusement park dates!", Yeonjun said.

-Taehyun's POV-
"Beomgyu hyung, what would you do if Y/N was up?", I asked him which made him put his phone down and spoke.
"I'll do all her school work, making it easier for her to catch up.", He said and I smirked.
"Then please do it.", Y/N said, fluttering her eyes open. Her brown coloured eyes appeared more beautiful as the sun's rays reached her face. Her pink lips stretching as she was smiling. She's beautiful. I was mesmerized.
"Y/N!", Yeonjun cried. I saw the three if them, acting like what I did a few hours ago.

I was so happy as I looked the say she smiled. I couldn't help but smile looking at her. I felt happy as she likes me.

-Y/N's POV-
The crying session ended. I noticed their hair colours were different. They grew taller and their voices were lower.
"Why did you change your hair colours, Taehyun and Yeonjun?", I asked.
"Just for a change. I wanted to try out red and Taehyun wanted to try out dark silver.", Yeonjun said. I remember Taehyun had blonde hair and Yeonjun had pink hair. Soobin had blue hair and Beomgyu's hair is longer.
"Long hair suits you, Beombear.", I said, smiling.
"I know and you should cut your hair too, I guess. It's too long?", He asked and I looked at myself. It was too long.

"Yeah, we'll have the same hair then!", I said, giggling and Soobin took pictures.
I was sleepy now.
"What's the date today? Time?", I asked. Beomgyu looked at his phone.
"It's been eight months since that accident, Y/N. It's 7 pm now.", Beomgyu said.
"And! I almost forgot them. How's Bangtan? Enhypen?", I asked.
"How do you know them?", The four boys asked in unison. I drifted off to sleep.

-Taehyun's POV-
"How's Bangtan? Enhypen?", Y/N asked which made my eyes widen.
"How do you know them?", The four of us asked in unison.
"How did she know about Bangtan and Enhypen? Does she know about TXT and SKZ too then?", Yeonjun asked while Soobin stood there, shocked. Beomgyu was confused.
"There's no T.V. in here. How did she know?", Beomgyu spat.

"Excuse me.", Dr. Jung excused himself in the room. He looked at Y/N sleeping.
"Y/N was dreaming when she was in coma. Her body wasn't functioning but ger brain was. She was dreaming about things. I guess she would forget all of that once she wakes up.", He said, bowed and left the room.

"The day of the accident, Y/N went to meet you, right? Terry?", Beomgyu asked.
"Yeah.", I replied.
"That day, she was walking on the zebra crossing as she saw me on the other side of the road.", Beomgyu continued.
"I know. I was there. We weren't fast enough to save her, hyung.", I said.
"We know.", Three of them said.

The End.

________________________________________

Thank you for reading "Your: identity."
Spoiler: I might change my mind and continue this book into two more parts.

Till the next year,
Joshua.