Identity 18: Felix?

-Soobin's POV-
I knew Hyuka was dead. Aunt and Uncle told me that he died due to a plane crash. I kept it a secret and I thought I'd carry that to my grave. If he died, how could he be in front of my eyes? Am I seeing things? Is he a ghost? My face turned pale. Even though I'm scared, I'm happy I've seen Hyuka as well as Felix. I looked around and saw Minho and Seungmin. They're Lix's friends, we studied together. Y/N was there as well as Terry. I thought I'll keep it a secret.
"Lix! Hyuka! You people remembered us now? Why didn't y'all come earlier?", I said.
I winked at Seungmin and Minho and they smiled.

"It's been long, isn't it?", I said, sitting on the sofa. I took a bite of the chicken and asked Felix about his parents.
"How are your parents?", I asked him.
"Um.. they died... Sorry, we haven't told anyone yet. They died in a road accident.", Hyuka said and my face changed. I know he's lying. How could they die? Don't tell me. I gasped. Did Felix kill them?

-Felix's POV-
Bangchan killed my family but I survived. He shot us brutally, my parents and Hyuka died. My parents didn't get a chance to be an angel or human because my mom married my dad and they happened to be soulmates. I didn't want to tell him this so I made an excuse.

"HOW?!", Y/N asked.
"They went to buy something at the mall but they were in an accident, unfortunately. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this, I didn't want you to worry about us.", I said.
"When?", Soobin asked.
"Last week...", I replied slowly.

-Soobin's POV-
No. That's fake. His parents told me that Hyuka died in an plane crash a month ago. They sounded like they were at the verge of death. They died the day Hyuka died. I'm sure of it.
Y/N was shocked listening to that. Hyuka stood like a doll as Felix told that. Like a switch to his emotions, tears welled in his eyes as Felix looked at him with a stern look.
"I'm sorry, I didn't want you to worry.", He said, crying. Y/N was now consoling him. That's suspicious. This isn't our Hyuka. I went to Terry and grabbed his arm and dragged him into my room which he's using in my absence.

"What's wrong?", He asked.
"I don't want to see people like that.", He added.
"Hey, can you see if they are people or ghosts like you?", I asked.
"I'm not a ghost, you bitch. Can't you see I'm human?", He said, his eyes turned red.
"There. Those eyes.", I replied calmly.
"Ah okay, you won.", He said, facepalming himself. His eyes turned back brown.
"I want you to keep this a secret from my sister. It's for her good. She liked Hyuka. He was good to her... like a sibling, obviously.", I said and his eyes softened.
"Yeah, I can.", Terry replied.
"Hm?", I thought I heard him wrong.
"I can keep it a secret from Y/N and I can see if he's a puppet. We just need to look at his eyes. If they change colour, he's a puppet and if they won't, he's human.", He said and I sighed in relief.

We soon went back to the living room and Y/N was removing the dishes from the table and offered the guys water.
"I explained it to them, about Terry.", She said.
"WHAT?! THAT I AM-", Y/N cut Terry off.
"Soobin's friend and you came here for him.", She said and clicked her tongue.
"I'm your boyfriend, Y/N. We're also living together in the same house, sleeping in the same be-", I cut him off.
"WHAT?!", I looked at Y/N. She sighed.
"Yeah...", She said calmly and I dragged Terry back into my room which made Minho and Seungmin chuckle. Felix and Hyuka just stared at us.
"Is he possessed by some ghost?", Hyuka asked which made me glare at him.

"Are you really her boyfriend? You're a puppet and not a human. Are you even for real? You said you even slept in the same bed. You have two different rooms but why do you want to sleep with her? I don't want her to get hurt because of you.", I lectured him.
"I guess I'm her boyfriend now and we just slept together for once. She kicked me out of my bed.", He said and his eyes turned pink.
"What the fuck! Don't tell me you like her!", I asked him.
"I don't know... I guess I like her.", He replied.
"Why are your eyes pink?! Want me to kill you?", I asked.
"I don't have control over the my eye colour!", He declared.
"Don't you dare hurt her, Terry.", I said, pulling him by his collar.
"Trust me, I won't.", He said, making me believe him. He was humble.

I dragged him out of the room and the guys chuckled again.
"I guess I'll take you both there, Minho and Seungmin. You're both meanhoes.", I said and Hyuka clapped.
"That's a good pun! Meanhoe.", He said and Minho glared at him. Hyuka's eyes changed colour. It was a slight shade of red and changed back quickly.
"There. He isn't human. He's a puppet.", Terry whispered into my ear. Then... Felix killed Hyuka and his own parents. How? That guy killed three people, I can't believe that.
"I guess we need to go, Soobin.", Felix said. I just nodded as he and the other people left.

-Felix's POV-
I asked Hyuka to drive us to Bangchan's place. Tears welled in my eyes as I slowly recollected my memories. I went in the mansion and Hyuka rang the doorbell. Chan opened the door and tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Who are you?", He asked and my heart shattered into a billion pieces.
"It's me, Felix.", I said, trying to control my tears.
"I'm sorry but..", he said.
"Lee Yongbok...", I said putting my head down.
"Hyuka come with me, Minho and Seungmin stay in the car, wait for my signal.", I added and dragged Hyuka with me into the mansion.

"It's been long, hasn't it?", Chan asked.
"I thought you forgot me.", I replied.
"You're the only one I remember, Felix. I don't know why but I only remember you.", He said and pulled me into a hug.

"Why? Why did you do that?", I asked, pushing him away.
"What?", He asked.
"WHY DID YOU KILL MY FAMILY?!", I asked, my heart started hurting.

I want to cry..
To the readers,
If you've suffered or are suffering with covid, you're not alone. It hurts so bad when I remember all the things that happened back then. I'm an outgoing extrovert and hate being alone. But I had to stay in a room, without meeting anyone nor opening the door of that room. My brother put a lot of pressure on my shoulders too. He blamed me for getting covid and making the whole family suffer. It isn't my mistake, right? It was hard for me to get my daily meals too. I remember I had to put twelve medicines, three times a day. It was hard.

But I don't want you to blame yourself if anything happens. It's okay to cry, let it all out. If you like to write, write all the bad things which happened and burn the paper or kill it in a brutal way. Try dissolving into water or burning the paper or flush it down the toilet. Try to forget them all and smile. Remember you're the main character of your life and enjoy it.

<3