Identity 17: Huening Kai?

-Felix's POV-
I wanted to declare war. I didn't want few people to live happily anymore. I asked Kai to drive us to Bang Chan's place. He didn't stop visiting us but we stopped visiting him and removed all our connections to him. He was the one who killed Huening Kai. I'm going to avenge his death. He story I've told Kai was false. It was Bang Chan who shot Kai. I don't know what his intentions were but he killed my younger brother and I won't stay still. Even though he was my friend for more than twelve years. I have to avenge Kai's death.

I told Minho and Seungmin about the plan. They tagged along.

-Kai's POV-
"Kiddo, get the car ready, we're meeting Bangchan hyung.", Felix said. This is the first time in six months of my life as a puppet, Felix wanted to meet Bangchan.
He only ordered me around to follow him and his friends carefully but did not tell me to meet him or his friends. I was happy he wanted to meet them.

We got in the car and I started driving.
"Kai. Y/N's house is this way. Take a turn.", Felix ordered and I turned towards that direction.
"Y/N? Your cousin?", Minho asked and Seungmin was shocked.
"Yeah, her. She recognises me. I'll just have a talk to her and we'll get to see the so called Terry Bangchan was always talking about.", Felix replied.
"But she doesn't know Kai is dead!", Seungmin declared. I thought Y/N was scared of the dead and chuckled. But Y/N lives with one. Oh, I guess Terry didn't tell her yet that he's dead.

"Well, we're gonna pay her a surprise visit then.", His voice sent chills in the car. I could feel that he had a smirk on his lips while he said that.
"Kai, it's here.", He said and I hit the brakes.
"You go knock first.", He ordered.
"Okay.", I went to the door and rung the door bell.
*Ding dong*
Y/N opened the door.
"Hyuka...?", She said and saw Felix.
"Felix!", She recognised him? Ah, they are cousins.
"Come in!", Y/N said happily.

-Y/N's POV-
It was almost a year Hyuka didn't visit and three years Felix didn't didn't come to Korea.
The other two guys, I assumed they were Felix's friends. I happily invited them inside.
"Felix! Bro, it's been long!", I tapped Felix's shoulder.
"You've grown tall!", I added.
"I know, Y/N. It's been long, isn't it?", He said in his baby tone and I nodded.
"You were till here when we last met. Your hair's longer too!", He said putting his hand to his chest.
"Who..?", I asked, looking at the two people Felix brought over.
"Oh, I'm Kim Seungmin.", A guy said. He looked like a small puppy.
"And I'm Lee Minho, call me Minho.", He said with a smirk which looked scary.

-Kai's POV-
"Act like it's home.", Felix whispered into my ear.
"Hyuka!!", Y/N hugged me which made me feel different.
"You told you'd come early and you told me you'll buy me a new MacBook. Where is it?", She said and wiggled her eyebrows. Felix nudged my arm and I knew I had to act.
"I'm sorry I was late and I forgot... Did I tell tell you I'll buy you a MacBook?", I asked, touching my chin. I saw Felix type something on his phone and sent it to mine. Minho and Seungmin were on their phones.

"You look like my brother, act like you're him who died in a plane crash. She doesn't know that my brother's dead.", That was the text he sent me.
"Y/N, where's Soobin?", He asked Y/N and I recollected the things Felix told me about his dead brother. He told me he was a hyper kid and was really funny.
"Yeah, he's living at his friend's house at the moment. He'll come here tomorrow, I guess.", Y/N replied.
"Y/N, you told me you'll bake a cake for me? My birthday's coming, right?", I asked her randomly.

"I'll go back to Hawaii the next week.", I added.
"While I'm here, we'll go to the beach? Amusement park? Eat ice-cream together?", I flooded her with questions.
"I like cotton candy.", She said.
"I know, I love mint chocolate.", I said.
"Who likes toothpaste?", She gave me a disgusted expression.
"Should I order food? Order whatever you want.", Y/N said and the others agreed.
I've not seen Terry yet. I guess he's not home.

-Terry's POV-
I quickly took a cold shower. I guess Namjoon hyung is already here and Y/N might be showing him the book. I'm sure she'll ask about trigonometry first. She'd be surprised once she sees her homework done. I giggled. I finished showering, left my hair damp and got my set my books. Y/N would be in her room, probably and hyung would be teaching her how to solve trignometric equations. I went to her room and she was not there. She'd be at the dining table then.

-Y/N's POV-
"Babe! Namjoon hyung's here?", Terry said, running down the stairs. I had a panic attack. If Felix knew I lived with a guy, what would he think? And why is Terry calling me babe?
"Oh.. this ain't Namjoon hyung.", He said. What do I tell Felix? I'm panicking. Y/N, stop panicking first, Terry knows how to handle such situations. I told myself and sighed.
"This is Terry, my friend.", I said.
"Hey Terry..? I'm Y/N's cousin, Lee Felix. This is my brother Huening Kai and these are my friends.", Felix said in his deep tone and now I'm scared. He's going to scold me.

-Terry's POV-
I guess they are Y/N's relatives. I introduced myself. The guy named Felix introduced himself and the tall brown haired guy. Felix's voice was really deep.
The other two guys, I think they're Felix's friends.
"Kim Seungmin.", A puppy guy said.
"I'm Lee Minho.", The other guy said, checking Y/N out and licking his lips.
My blood boiled with anger. Y/N was in the kitchen, looking for something in the fridge.
"Hi, I'm Terry, Y/N's boyfriend. I live here with her, together.", I said happily.

-Y/N's POV-
Oh well, now we're doomed. The milk carton I was holding fell down and my hands were shivering. Now there's a bad impression about me. I picked the carton up and cleared my throat.
"I'll call Soobin here?", I asked Felix, trying to change the topic. I pretended I didn't hear whatever Terry said.
"Yeah, call him but don't tell him we're here. It's a surprise.", Hyuka said.
I called Soobin home and ordered chicken. The chicken came faster than Soobin. We started eating and Soobin came.

"Why did you call me here-", Soobin cut his own words and stared at Hyuka. He was horrified.
"But how?", Those were the words which came out of his mouth.

Eh?
What does Soobin mean?

Eh?What does Soobin mean?

Everyone agrees that Hyuka isn't human, he is an angel

<3