Identity 15: The Dream Chapter.

-Y/N's POV-
It was boring. School is boring. It was the last class of the day, History. Why do we need to learn about the scary, bad past? Why don't they let it go because it was all in the past? I don't understand why. I felt sleepy. I shut my eyes and dozed off quickly.

"Hey Choi Y/N.", Someone said. I opened my eyes and see a guy. He had a golden-yellow aura around him. My eyes widened as I realised the situation I was in.
"You kidnapped me, didn't you?", I asked while the guy looked at me in disbelief. He shook his head and smiled.
"Y/N, don't be too shocked. You were sleeping and you died in your sleep. You had a heart attack while you were asleep. So, I have to tell you something. You have two chances. 'Become an angel' or 'become a human'?", He asked and I scoffed.
"Come with me if you want to become an angel or you'll get a body for yourself, just like the one you had while you were alive.", He added.

"Who are you?", I asked him and I looked at the nameplate on the table behind me. Cold sweat formed on my forehead.
"Are you Mr. Jung Hoseok...?", I asked him.
"Yes, I am, sweetheart.", He replied.
"So... I died?", I asked him.
"Yeah, you did. You have an hour to decide, an angel or human?", He asked again.
"But... My brother Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu?", I wondered. "Choose for yourself and not for others, Y/N.", Mr. Jung Hoseok said.

I thought and thought. How could I die in my sleep? I don't remember what happened and where was I. I only remember Soobin, Yeonjun and Beomgyu. After an hour, I went to Mr. Hoseok to tell him I want to become human again.
"I want to become.... An angel.", I didn't want those words to come out of my mouth. I wanted to go back again. But my mouth was sealed. I wasn't able to talk.

"Okay then. Good choice, Y/N.", He said and his wings fluttered. They were so beautiful. I didn't know what to become next.
"Ah! I forgot to tell you this. You will be able to remember whatever happened if you chose to be a human. You'll be back there, on your desk, sleeping. And as you've chosen to become an angel, your memories will slowly unravel as you give missions to the dead.", He said. I couldn't focus but look at his beautiful white wings. They looked soft. He continued talking or you could say, teaching. He told about whatever missions you could give the dead to trade their lives or them becoming human again.
"If a person had a soulmate, you can let them be a human until they find their soulmate in a given time. Those people get a puppet or a body for them to blend in the human society.", He said.

"But why didn't I get a puppet?", I asked.
"It's because your soulmate is dead, sweetheart. So you got a choice of being an angel or a human before getting a puppet.", He explained.
"But why is my soulmate dead?", I asked.

"Y/N! Y/N! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME?"

Those words rang in my ears again. I felt Mr. Jung Hoseok's hand on my head and the words were not heard anymore.
"Thank you, sir.", I said.
"Y/N! Y/N!", Those words were heard again and I felt something hit my head. I closed my eyes tight.

"Why are you sleeping in my class?", Our history teacher, Ms. Do asked.
"MR. JUNG HOSEOK?", I said and stood up.
Everyone laughed and stared at me.
"Who's Jung Hoseok?", Ms. Do asked me.
"Jung Hoseok?", That name felt familiar.
"Did I say that? I don't know who's Jung Hoseok, actually.", I said, confused.
"Take her to the hospital, something's wrong with her brain Ms. Maybe because of how you hit her head with the chalk.", Someone said from behind and the class started laughing again.