Identity 7: Gulp.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happy, when clouds are grey.
You never know what, how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away~", The person who caught me sang. I heard the guys scream which made me open my eyes the next second.

It was unbelievable. I didn't see anyone holding my chair but it was like someone who caught me was invisible. I gasped thinking that I've got great balancing skills but the thought that someone sang the same song caught my mind.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happy, when clouds are grey.
You never know what, how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away~", The voice sang again. The thought that someone, should I say something paranormal caught me had me get piloerection.

(A/N: Today was my Biology exam and my head is filled with these terms. ~.+
Piloerection is goosebumps/gooseflesh, btw..)

The voice came from near the T.V. I looked near the T.V. and saw Terry standing there.
"I'VE TOLD YOU NOT TO SCARE US, RIGHT!?", I shouted at him.
"No, you never said that... You told me not to harm you. This ain't harming people.", He calmly answered.
"YOU DO THIS NEXT TIME, YOU'RE HOMELESS!", I threatened him holding the remote in my hand.

He stared at the weapon I was holding and scoffed.
"Awwww, your hands are so small~", he said in a baby tone.
"AND THIS SMALL HAND CAN LET A RED IMPRESSION COME ON YOUR FACE.", I shouted as I was so irritated.
"Anything to eat?", He asked Soobin, ignoring me.
"YAH! LOOK HERE. I'M GOING TO KICK YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE IF YOU DO THAT.", I said.
"I don't care.", Terry replied coldly and ran to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge and found few cupcakes in there. He squealed and opened the door of a shelf to get a plate.
"Eyy! This is great for breakfast.", He said holding tangerines in his hands.
"YAH! THEY'RE MINE!!", Soobin said, running towards Terry. Yeonjun diverted his gaze from the T.V. to Soobin.
"THOSE CUPCAKES ARE MINE!!", Yeonjun said looking at the cupcakes on the dining table. He ran after Soobin.

They both halted meeting Terry's cold stare.
"W-We can g-get more, Hyung...", Beomgyu said as he doesn't want anyone to get harmed by Terry.
"Yes, w-we could.", Soobin said and came back to the sofa, fake crying.
"My cupcakes!!~", Yeonjun whined.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH THE FOOD IN MY HOUSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!?", I scolded Terry.
"I'm going to my room.", He said coldly, leaving the food on the table. After taking a few steps, he halted and turned to the table.
"I need to take you also~", He took the food and went into the room.

Beomgyu looked at his phone and cursed.
"Shit! Mom's gonna kill me!!", He said.
"Yah! You shouldn't curse!", Yeonjun said while Soobin lazily laid himself on the soft sofa.
"You should go now, Beomgyu. See ya tomorrow at school!", I said, smiling.
"Don't forget to sleep. It's going to be upset if you forget it!", Soobin yelled.
"Yea... Good Night, everyone!", He said.
"Be careful.", He mumbled and I nodded.
"Bye-bye!", Beomgyu said and left.

Yeonjun and Soobin went to the guest room to get some sleep. I switched the T.V. off and tried to go to my room but the messy kitchen welcomed me.
I cleaned the kitchen and went to get my phone. An idea popped into my head.

"Let's do it.", I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alexa, play House Of Cards by BTS"
"Playing House Of Cards by BTS."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(A/N: You can play it if you want to...😏)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Honey..", A deep voice whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine. I turned around to see Terry staring at me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Move aside. I need my honey.", He said and pushed me, grabbing the honey bottle which was on the countertop.
"Hmph!", He scoffed as if he was mad at me and went back into his room.
"What was that!?", I said putting my hand over my chest.
"Calm down, calm down my poor heart.", I said and stopped the music. I went back to what I was doing.

"Done!", I said and put it into the fridge and went into my room to sleep.
I was about to open the door but heard someone crying. It sounded like Terry. I quickly opened the door to his room.

"What happened!?", I asked him.

I got you, right?
😏😏😏😏
Y'all:

I got you, right?😏😏😏😏Y'all:

Dirty minded people.🤦

Now you don't have anything to do but wait for the next chapter.

<3