Chapter 29

(Little change of writing style, p.s sorry for the long wait for this chapter)

Stan stared at the group in front of him before slowly sighing making up his mind that felt like he thought for months, before speaking slowly.

"I think we should head out now, I mean the sooner the better. We can rest on the bus and take it in turns" he added seeing some faces of agreement and some disagreement.

Bebe glared at the boys shaking her head "are you insane? Those dead bastards are already pissed enough from us walking around in the school, and now you want us to go down and get on a bus?" She questioned before pointing at the door where a Walker was heard banging against the door "they know we're here, the best idea is for us to be quiet and let them forget we're here" she stated frustrated.

The raven knew it was risky but he knew this was the right choice, "then stay here, we need people staying at the base to look after the younger children" Stan stated calmly glancing over at Ike and the two girls who shivered from the coldness.

"I agree, let's make the group, who wants to go on the mission?" Wendy questioned looking around as Stan was first to rise his hand as if they were in a classroom.

The raven watched as he saw Kyle, Kenny and Craig rise their hands, "K-Kenny.. are you really going?" Leo asked worried seeing Kenny nod with a small grin.

Damien sighs unhappy "we need to focus on ourselves, we don't have enough food for us all to survive on" he stated annoyed peeking over at the younger children who were all sitting on their chairs with a deck of cards they found.

"Then you and the rest that stays will protect the kids and hunt for supplies and food." Craig stated walking towards him and stares into his dark eyes, the two were quiet as if had a whole meeting inside their minds both glaring at each other before damien peeks at the younger children again giving in.

"Will do, so better get back fast" he stated shoving his hands into his pocket and flop himself onto a desk.

Stan smiles seeing they had a small group already before his glance over at scott who was hugging himself "I..I can't go back... S-Stan they'll kill me if they knew I ran away" he mumbles tearing up overwhelmed from the idea of going back.

Stan knew he was terrified as well but he knew this was for the best, "hey... you can stay here" he stated knowing he could somewhat remember the way back.

The small male nodded sniffling as he hugs him "I'm sorry... I hope you find them" he mumbles guilty.

Stan soon turned his attention to the small group that agreed to leave, "let's go to my uncle's store before we leave, then we can be armed" he stated in much more commander voice as Kenny gave a thumb up.

The four males heading out grabbing their weapons while Stan spotted Tweek grabbing Craig's hand "...I'm coming with.. clyde and Token need us" he whispers shaking slightly from fear, Stan was waiting for Craig to deny but widen his eyes as he agreed "of course honey" he kissed his cheek gently.

Stan felt anxious remembering Tweek panicked and was pretty loud when he was caught and being the reason as well.

But not wanting to make drama, he kept it down and lift his baseball bat gripping the handle "let's go" he mumbles heading out having Kenny being in front with him seeing he had gotten a kitchen knife most likely from hunting for supplies when he was gone.

The five teenagers all went to the door as Kenny stared at Craig for a moment giving a slight nod as the door swung open seeing three different zombies that was students from the school, Craig gripping a base ball bat seeming like it was the best weapon that was found in the school.

Stan gulped slightly as he watched kenny shove one of the zombie against the wall with his bat pinning it while the rotting corpse tried reaching out for him.

Craig being the first the swing his bat which had blood stain that socked into the wood turning it red, hearing the brain being smashed, Tweek standing away behind Craig "n-nice" he mumbles softly.

Kyle stared at the zombie that was limping towards him, forcing Stan to quickly bash the handle of his gun into the head three times with force.

Didn't take long for Kenny to kill the last one as the five boys made their way through the halls and down the stairs, Stan gripping his gun frowning as he walked beside Kyle.

"Dude... you should really start killing them, I won't be able to save you each time" he stated calmly seeing the red hair sigh "I know... I just, their still people Stan.." Kyle stated "W-what.. if they can still feel pain?" He asked softly, his smaller hands gripping his bag pack as he was the only one who didn't bring a weapon.

"Kyle, they are zombies... they are dead. Fuck if they were people still they wouldn't kill us" Craig stated being in the middle with Tweek who was holding the bottom of his shirt to stay close to him.

"But we don't know that! They might be zombies but we don't know what they can feel or think" he stated slightly upset while Craig turns to face the two glaring wanting Kyle to understand the truth.

Kenny not getting involved, focusing on making their way towards the front doors to the school bus, swinging his bat whenever a zombie was close by.

"Everyone knows it, the sooner you get that in your head, the better chance of survival" Craig stated in his calm voice not wanting to anger the red hair who was already irritated that no one believes him.

"You see my point right Stan?" Kyle question frowning as Craig sighs rolling his eyes.

(This is your choice, Should Stan...)

Agree with Kyle that he believes about walkers still having feelings...

Agree with Craig that he believes about walkers not having feelings...

Tell them to keep him out of their fight...

(By the way Keep checking your relationship status with everyone)