Chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Stan Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"please Stan!" Clyde said begging as more tears ran down his cheeks as I looked down feeling guilty to say this, "sorry Clyde but your hurt and we have to take care of you first" I mumbled earning Craig to sigh happy that I agreed with him.

Clyde only burst out crying shoving Craig off him, "n-no! I have to find Token!" he sobbed out running out of the classroom as Craig grabbed Clyde's knife.

"s-shit Clyde cone back!" I shouted running after him since it isn't safe, I could hear Craig running behind me who was carrying his bat and Clyde's knife. I heard Clyde scream in shock making us run faster seeing a zombie pushing him to the wall with Clyde pushing his chest and the other hand was on the zombie's forehead away from the mouth.

Craig passed me his bat and gripped onto the knife handle digging it into the back of the zombie's head deep as it fell to the flour as Craig grabbed hold of Clyde who kept crying about Token.

"dude, we're taking you to the roof where you are safe and we'll make a group to look around" Craig stated making me nod agreeing earning Clyde to shake his head, "w-what if he needs us now!?" he sobbed out making me look down a little.

he was right, what if something is happening to him as we speak?

Craig only sigh with a blank face and pulled Clyde towards the stairs as I followed as we made our way back to the roof, Craig open the door dragging Clyde behind who kept sobbing in his hands.

"Clyde!" Butters said worried rushing over and pulling Clyde into a hug, "where's Token?" Kenny mumbled walking over glaring at me and Craig for a moment before frowning at Clyde who was in Butter's arms crying.

"T-Token.. I want Token" Clyde sobbed out earning Butters to rub his back gently, "what the fuck happen to Token?" Kenny said a little worried now making me peek at Craig who nodded.

"it seems like someone else was here and knocked Clyde out and... well... Token was gone when we found him" I said not wanting to say kidnap since Clyde could hear and that would just make him cry more.

"Butters please check on Clyde's head, he has a bruise where he got hit" Craig stated walking away towards Tweek who was looking over the bars where walkers were walking around on the playground.

I haven't gotten to talk to Tweek much since all this happen, I wounder how he's feeling about everything.

I peeked stared back to Kenny who only sigh, "Stan come over here" he mumbled making me nod as I followed him away from Butters and Clyde.

"do you have any idea where Token would be?" he asked making me shake my head, "no all we know is they heard a scream... then Clyde got knocked out" I responded earning Kenny to pout a little.

"I'll talk to Clyde about this whole Token thing" Kenny stated making me nod, "sound like a plan but he really wants to find Token" I responded earning Kenny to nod with a small frown.

"he even tried running away from me and Craig when we said we were talking him back here" I added earning Kenny to peek over at Clyde who seemed to calmed down a little from speaking to Butters.

"I guess..." Kenny mumbled unsure, "I'll talk to him about it with Butters" Kenny stated walking away from me. sighing I looked around to see Kyle and Damien talking as the children were talking to Wendy and Bebe.

I couldn't help but wonder what had happen to Token or why would anyone knock Clyde out?

slowly walking over to Tweek and Craig wanting to see if the two were alright as Kenny spoke to Clyde, "Tweek I'm sure your parents are fine" Craig said in a caring voice making me stop behind them reminding me about my family.

they were out there... yah Shelly was the worst sister ever but... Dad and Mom were nice to me, they loved me.

"I j-just want to s-see them Craig!" Tweek said in a panicked voice as Craig only rubbed his back "it's ok honey, you'll see them again I promise" Craig said making me smile a little. I didn't notice how caring and nice Craig was, to be honest it was cute...

I shook my head at the thought, I like Kyle so why do I find Craig cute? wait... no the worst bit is I know Craig and Tweek are dating!

sighing I shook those thoughts away as Craig turned to look over to me, "Marsh what's up" he said making me walk beside him as he hold Tweek in his arms. "nothing much just wanted to check on you both" I replied seeing Tweek smile a little.

"we're f-fine.. I guess I'm just worried a-about my parents" Tweek whisper making me pout a little before smiling, "as Craig said you'll see them again" I said earning Craig to chuckle "see Babe, even Marsh agrees with me" Craig said making me flip him off in a joking way.

Tweek only chuckle nodding "I guess your both r-right" he said kissing Craig's cheek and giving me a small hug, "b-by the way I was w-wondering w-where's Token?" Tweek asked confuse as he looked back to Clyde who were talking to Kenny.

they didn't seem like they were having a friendly talk as Clyde only glared at him, before I could speak Clyde pushed Kenny "fuck you Kenny! we're leaving now for him!" Clyde shouted making me rush over with Tweek and Craig.

"dude we don't even know what happen to him, he's probably dead at all we know!" Kenny said making Clyde tear up. "h-he isn't dead! he can't be dead!" Clyde sobbed out as Butters ran in the middle of the two.

"s-stop fighting and Ken stop, Token is still alive!" he said scared as Kyle and Heidi rushed over after hearing the fighting.

"we'll look for him as we clear the school" Kenny mumbled as Clyde only cried more "n-no we're looking for him now, f-fuck the school!" Clyde shouted upset.

(This is your choice, Should Stan...)

Agree with Kenny about looking for Token as we clear out rooms...

Agree with Clyde about looking for Token first before doing anything else...

Don't say anything and let the group decide...

(By the way Keep checking your relationship status with everyone)