Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Stan Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sighing I nodded agreeing with Craig's idea, "they might need help or something" I said earning Craig to nod walking over to Tweek kissing on his cheek as I made my way to the door.

I was soon stopped by Heidi who stood by the door with her arms crossed "and where do you think your going?" she said with a small smile, "to look for Token and Clyde" I responded seeing Craig walking over to me.

"really? you don't trust that they'll come back alone?" she said confuse as Craig only flipped her off, "did you forget that there are zombies now" he mumbled opening the door and making his way down the stairs as I waved bye to Heidi.

she soon closed the door behind us as I followed Craig, we both ended up walking toward the way the two went keeping our voices low. "where do you think they'll be?" I whisper keeping a tight grip on my bat as Craig only sigh.

"a classroom or maybe they went down the stairs?" he responded making me think longer, if we all checked the first floor we should check the second floor first.

we kept looking not finding any signs of Clyde and Token, not even walkers on the top floor making Craig sigh. "I swear to god if any of them got hurt I'll hurt them more" he mumbled annoyed walking down the stairs as I heard groaning.

I gripped Craig backwards as a zombie walked past the bottom of the stairs earning Craig to smile at me before slamming his bat toward the zombie's head knocking them to the floor and finishing them off.

I kept a look out hearing more groaning down one side than the other making me peek at Craig to see him nodding, "might as well clear this floor as well" he stated walking ahead as I check behind us for a second to make sure we're safe.

we kept walking towards the groaning of the walkers seeing a tiny group outside a classroom trying to get in, I whistle earning the walkers to turn to us making their way over slowly as I walked to them swinging my bat smashing into one of the walker's head making them fall backwards onto another zombie making me smile as I took this time to bash the one I hit first and than the second.

I heard another body hit the floor in front of me, making me peek up to see Craig standing there with a blank stare before giving me a thumps up before walking to the classroom opening it to see Clyde on the floor.

he seemed like he was knocked out making me and Craig rush to his side leaving the door open, "fuck Clyde are you ok?" I asked shaking him a little earning a small groan.

he soon open his eyes as tears started running down his cheeks, "f-fuck my head..." he mumbled as Craig moved some of Clyde's hair to see a bruised. "who the fuck hurt you?!" Craig hissed out as I peeked around the room to see Token isn't anywhere.

"I.. don't know.. w-we.." Clyde's eyes went wide looking around the room in panic "w-where's Token!?"" he shouted making me shush him earning Clyde to sob.

"w-where's Token!?" he sobbed out as Craig pulled him into a hug, "Stan look around for any hints about what could of happen" Craig mumbled keeping his arms around Clyde who kept crying.

I slowly looked around sighing closing the door so non of the walkers would come in while we're taking care of Clyde, I soon strolled over to the back of the classroom seeing nothing was here but as I was walking back toward Clyde and Craig I spotted a history book beside Clyde.

it's just a plain blood in the middle of the classroom but it classes didn't start so why was a history book in the middle of the classroom unless it was the thing that knocked Clyde out, I picked it up to feel how heavy it was.

I couldn't help but get worried, why would anyone knock Clyde out and where is Token??

"Clyde you have to tell us what happen" I mumbled worried as Clyde calmed down peeking up at me as I got on my knees in front of him, "w-we were checking the classrooms and I wanted to go down the other level to maybe clear that floor up" Clyde stated wiping his tears away.

"Token h-he said sure and we ended up clearing most of the classrooms but when Token and I were talking... I heard noises behind us" he mumbled, Clyde's voice was going lower as he spoke tearing up more.

"I ended up telling Token we should get back to the roof to meet up with you guys and Token agreed until we heard a scream, we both didn't think and ran toward the scream but when we came through the door no one was there" Clyde stated looking down at his hands.

"b-before I knew it I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head and I passed out..." Clyde whisper as Craig hugged him again.

"fuck... we should take Clyde back to the roof where it's safe" Craig mumbled making Clyde shake his head. "n-no! I want to find Token!" he said panicked, "C-Clyde we don't even know where he is, there's no hints about anything that happen but you" Craig stated a bit upset as I watched the two get more upset at each other.

"I n-need Token! please c-can we go look for him!" Clyde begged turning his eyes to me as Craig sigh looking away from Clyde who had hope in his eyes staring at me.

(This is your choice, Should Stan...)

Agree with Craig about taking Clyde back to the group...

Agree with Clyde about go looking for Token...

(By the way Keep checking your relationship status with everyone)