Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Stan Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood there not being able to do anything as Kyle kept doing mouth to mouth, "Pip you can't die on me!" Damien said his voice was shaking as Craig only watched unsure if he should or not.

"Kyle, Damien back away from him" Kenny said annoyed pulling Kyle off Pip who groaned and glared up at Kenny, "what the fuck dude!?" he shouted earning Damien to push Kenny away.

"don't you fucking dare touch him!" he shouted hugging onto Pip's lifeless body, "B-Babe come on!" Damien begged tearing up more. my and Craig's eyes went wide as Kenny shoved Damien off Pip.

"you guys are going to get us killed!" Kenny hissed out rising his knife aiming for Pip's skull but got knocked over by Damien who pushed Kenny to the floor sitting on top of him, "I'll fucking kill you if you touch my Pip!" he hissed out.

Craig rushed over to Damien to get him off Kenny as I watch Kyle move closer to Pip trying to bring him back alive, "g-guys!" I shouted wanting them to listen to me before anyone got hurt.

"P-Pip was bit h-he isn't going to come back" I shouted earning Damien to look over at me as tears ran down his cheeks, "lies!" he spat out getting off Kenny and walking next to Kenny holding Pip's hand.

"h-he isn't dead" he mumbled kissing Pip's hand...

Kyle's eyes widen as joy was shown "h-he's moving!" Kyle said happily making me panic rushing over and pulling Kyle away from Pip, he gasp but stared at me confuse as Damien stared down at Pip.

"P-Pip it's ok I'm here now" Damien said wiping his tears as Pip groaned, "god dammit move!" Craig shouted rushing over placing his bat in front of Pip's mouth before he could of bite into Damien who was pulled away by Kenny.

"fucking kill it!" Kenny hissed out as Craig pushed Pip to the floor with his bat, "w-what the fuck?" Damien mumbled shocked as Pip was reaching upwards to Craig who couldn't really kill Pip since his bat was in Pip's mouth.

I gripped onto my bat shaking a little giving Kyle a small frown before rushing over and bashing Pip's head in ending his suffering...

I soon felt Damien push me to the floor making me stare up at him to see hate... "You fucking killed my boyfriend!" he shouted I saw his hand make a fist making me shut my eyes scared of the pain but it never came...

"Kyle let go of me!" Damien shouted making me open my eyes to see Kyle holding onto Damien's fist, "p-please don't! didn't you see Pip turned!" Kyle said having his own tears running down his cheeks.

Damien kept staring at Kyle before sighing getting off me and hugging Kyle, "h-he's gone.." Damien mumbled making me sit there as Craig helped me up.

"t-thanks for um doing that for me" he mumbled making me give him a friendly smile, Kyle soon walked away with Damien staying by his side as Kenny walked over to us glaring.

"you two could of gotten one of us bitten!" Kenny stated angry as I looked down at my feet, "you both know what happens, you both had weapons and yet you let him turn!" Kenny hissed out as Craig flipped him off.

"Kenny Damien had to see it for himself... there was no way of me doing it without a sign from Stan" Craig admitted making Kenny growl. "I swear to god if this happens again, don't let them fucking turn! you bash their head in so we're safe" Kenny said making me nod as Craig rolled his eyes.

I was a bit scared of Kenny now... he didn't seem like that goofball anymore.

Kenny soon walked away angry towards Butters, I soon felt Craig put his hand on my back giving me a small smile. "hey Marsh let's um deal with Pip's body.. maybe put it beside Red?" Craig mumbled making me nod.

we both walked over to Pip's body making me stare at his head in shame that I did that... but as Craig picked up Pip making me grab his legs making our way towards Red's body.

"w-we should buried them" Craig whisper making me nod agreeing with him, we soon placed Pip next to Red making me frown peeking over to Craig seeing him staring at Red.

"h-heh.. it's funny that I killed Red.. and you killed Pip... and we're just here in front of them..." Craig mumbled making me feel worst, "w-we didn't kill them... we took them out of their suffering" I responded earning Craig to chuckle.

"I hope we did" he mumbled, I moved closer to him putting my hand on his back. "w-we did the right thing" I whisper earning Craig to smile.

"I should get back to Tweek" Craig mumbled making me remove my hand nodding, "sure I'll wait for Token and Clyde and Wendy and Bebe to come back since they haven't gotten back yet" I responded earning Craig to look over at the door as if he just notice this.

as if on time the door open to see Wendy and Bebe, they both didn't seem like they had blood on them but they were smiling at each other. "guess they didn't see any zombies" I mumbled earning Craig to nod as he's eyes stayed on the door.

"I think we should go look for Clyde and Token" he said putting an hand in his pocket while holding onto his bat, I stared at him thinking.

should we really go look for the two? or wait longer?

(This is your choice, Should Stan...)

agree with Craig about going to look for Token and Clyde...

tell Craig that they should wait for Token and Clyde to come back...

(By the way Keep checking your relationship status with everyone)