Chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Stan Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think we should stay, it isn't safe to be on the road like this" I mumbled looking over at Wendy who only nodded at me, "we should stay in south park and try and make the school our base" I said smiling since we could really make the classrooms into rooms if we work together.

"I guess but what happens when we run out of food?" Bebe asked putting her hands on her hips pouting a little, "if we run out of everything in the town we'll think about leaving" Kyle said walking beside me.

some of us nodded agreeing with the plan as Wendy and Bebe sigh but agreed to our plan.

"let's start cleaning out those... um what should we call them?" Butters whisper rubbing his knuckles together Heidi laugh rolling her eyes, "call them fuckers!" she said grinning.

we all looked around unsure if we would call them fuckers but it is true... "I like that but we need a right name for them" Token mumbled, "g-guys their people..." Kyle mumbled out upset making us all stare at him for a moment before shaking our heads.

"sorry Kyle but... their ain't human anymore" Craig said making me think about our talk we had, "I must agree whatever they are... they don't feel anything" I added making Craig nod. we all thought more about it until I notice the only way of killing them was to aim for the head...

"their like zombies..." I mumbled earning everyone to look at me, "I must agree but that kind of thing aint real" Clyde said looking worried. "dude, we watched them eat people..." Heidi stated crossing her arms now.

Kyle sigh upset accepting that he's the only one who sees them as people.

"well that's the name for them then, zombies and walkers" Craig stated earning everyone to nod agreeing to the name.

"we'll do the top flour and work ourselves down the school" Token said taking Clyde's hand, "I'll go with Clyde" Token stated gripping onto his knife while Clyde only gave him a sweet smile as he's cheeks turned pink.

we all slowly walked walked to the door holding our own weapons going down the stairs but Heidi and Tweek who stayed to keep an eye on the kids, I thought for a moment seeing Butters beside Kenny knowing they'll be a team.

Wendy and Bebe smiled at each other as Craig sigh as Kyle smiled at me, I stood there at the bottom for a moment as the groups parted "hey Craig come with us" I said not really wanting him to be alone and I it would just be safer.

Craig nodded as we started walking down to the end of the school hall going into the first classroom seeing one of those walkers, "this can be good for practice" Craig mumbled earning Kyle to pout a little.

"Kyle... they aint alive.. we got to do this" I whisper so only Kyle can hear as he stared at me before Craig poked me, "you should do this one" Craig stated making me shiver as I gripped onto my bat walking over to the zombie.

he seemed to be one of the students in our class which kinda makes me sad...

I pushed the feeling away as he walked over groaning while reaching out for me, I rise the bat high before swinging it downwards bashing the top of his skull as he's blood landed on me.

I jumped a little thinking that would of killed it but he kept reaching for my foot making me bash my bat to his head again seeing that he's hand stopped moving, "nice work Marsh" Craig said making me smile as Kyle looked around the classroom seeing some school bags.

we all walked over to him picking them up, "we should take them to the roof, they might have food or something" I said earning the two to nod. we moved to the next room doing the same thing taking all the school bags.

but as we kept going we soon got to a classroom where the door is locked and there was two voices, Kyle put his head to the door listening in making me do the same as Craig kept an eye out.

"Y-You don't know what's going on?!" a boy's voice asked scared as another voice groaned, "hey the devil might be my father but this isn't his doing!" the voice responded annoyed. "w-well make it stop!" the other boy shouted angry, I peek over at Kyle who mouth should we knock?

I didn't know what to say or do but kept listening "don't you think I tried?" the other boy mumbled, they both stopped talking for a while.

"what's going on?" Craig whisper making me and Kyle look over to him shaking our shoulders, "two people are in there..." I whisper earning Craig to walk over putting his head to the door swapping with Kyle.

"D-Damien am I going to die?" the voice said sounding more scared as the other voice just mumbled some words to the other, I couldn't hear what he said but sigh.

"we should add them to our group" Craig whisper making me and Kyle nod as we knocked on the door, "h-hey please open up" I said hoping they'll open.

we soon hear the door open to see Damien and Pip in the room, my eyes wondered to Pip seeing his arm is bitten... "oh god I'm so happy to see we're ain't alone!" Damien said showing somewhat happiness.

"s-shit..." Kenny mumbled spotting Pip who only smiled while holding his arm...

(This is your choice, Should Stan tell Damien about what happens when someone is bit or wait until Damien is alone to tell him?)

(By the way Keep checking your relationship status with everyone)