Chapter 60

I wasn't going to last long despite the fact she was actively trying to snap my cock in half

I wasn't going to last long despite the fact she was actively trying to snap my cock in half. The fierce climax blazed down my spine and through every single part of my body, locking my sweat-slick limbs taut. My breathing hitched and I battled against the waves of dizziness to stare through low lids at Nelle's wicked mean scowl and those perfect, perfect lips. Fuck it. I thrust a hand forward, grabbed a fistful of lacy fabric, and yanked her forward. She gave a startled gasp, her eyes flaring wide. I smashed my mouth to hers and took advantage of her parted lips to plunge my tongue inside and lick up against hers.

Holy hellsgate, so fucking good!

I kissed her. Furious. Swift. Sipping on her sweet golden sunshine.

My balls tightened. My cock pulsed. And my mind darkened, falling inward like a collapsing star as the orgasm exploded like a supernova. My hips jerked and bucked and I shoved Nelle free as a delicious shudder jarred my bones and a low, throaty grunt escaped from my chest.

Nelle rocked back, tipped forward, her head bowing—

I blew my fucking load like Vesuvius—

Cum sprayed between us—

And a screech of pain tore apart the air.

It wasn't me.

It was Nelle.

I flopped straight-backed onto the mattress, my body sagging and cock sighing in relief as aftershocks twitched through my limbs and rendered me useless.

Catching my breath, I slowly became aware Nelle had stumbled from my lap. I tucked my softening cock beneath my boxer briefs before levering up by my elbows. Pushing the hanks of hair out of my eyes with a forearm, I blinked, squinting at her in bewilderment. She was bent forward, jittering on the spot and flapping her hands around her face. Her shrill, "Oooooow!" pierced the tower.

I stiffened.

Nelle jack-knifed straight. The lashes of her right eye were stickily stuck shut and fat tears streamed down her flustered cheeks. "Ow, ow, oooooow! It burns!"

Holy hellsgate!

Belatedly, I realized I'd hit her right in the eye.

I leaped from the bed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." In a burst of speed, I scooped Nelle into my arms and dashed to the bathroom, setting her in front of the vanity. Leaning around her slight figure, I twisted the cold water faucet on, and water splashed from the tap. Spreading a hand over the back of her skull, I shoved her head unceremoniously into the basin.

"You fucking prick!" she shrieked, as she angled her glued eye into the stream of water, rinsing the jizz out.

"I didn't do it on purpose!" Hells no, it wasn't as if I'd aimed to hit her in the eye.

With an irritated growl, she straightened, spinning around to face me. Rivulets of water dribbled down her face and neck, plastering the front of her dress to her chest.