Chapter 47

My head was gloriously stupefied in a sensual daze

My head was gloriously stupefied in a sensual daze. Blistering heat stormed through my body and my heartbeat, her heartbeat, was much like the swell of waves pummeling a shore at night, a rhythmic thunder. The pungent scent of Nelle's arousal sweetly sharpened every aching and tormented sensation thrumming through my being.

Nelle brazenly stood before me in just her underthings, deathly still.

The both of us were. I almost dared not breathe while we waited for the other to make a move.

She suddenly tapped her toes on the stone floor and my tortured cock bobbed in reply.

Fuck.

My teeth gritted together as my eyelashes fluttered shut. The purposeful crack of my neck, and its twinge, was just enough to take the edge off. My entire body was coiled as tight as a spring and Nelle was the only one who could unwind me. I thought the barest touch from her, a featherlight brush of fingertips over a patch of innocent skin, and I'd explode in a sticky splatter.

When I pried my eyes open I met a ghost of a wicked smirk gleaming in her gaze and I knew she'd done it on purpose.

Beneath all that innocence was a razor-sharp hunter.

Nelle shifted her stance on the wet floor, and her bare feet swept across stone marked with shallow grooves and splashes of water as she took tiny footsteps, half circling me. Tension and lust crackled within the moist air of the bathroom and skated over my skin like a lingering caress, ricocheting my heart faster. The blood drumming in my ears was a seductive and hedonistic beat, pulling me under her bewitchment.

She swiveled gracefully to face me once more. Her slender fingers were splayed across her hips and her forefingers were arrowed right there. Right where I wanted to kiss her most. I couldn't look anywhere else.

"You want to get me off?" she asked, her voice gone low and sultry.

My gaze snapped back up to hers.

More than anything.

I wanted to hear those delightful hitched gasps as she fell apart to my fingers and teeth and tongue. Her hands clenching my hair so tight it would hurt. Hips moving in undulating waves as she pulled away, pushed forward, chasing the exquisite pleasure ...too intense, not enough, more, more, more... craving it desperately, if only I would give it to her.

"Yeah," I said, my voice cracking, and inside I winced at how pathetic I sounded.

Amusement lightened the gray of her eyes. Then challenge darkened them. They hadn't turned black and gold when I'd kissed her, but right now the pupils were slowly dilating back and forth as she drew her gaze languidly over my body. Every single inch of skin smoldered as her gaze slid over it, and gasoline flowed through my veins awaiting a struck match.

She lifted her gaze to blink back at me wide-eyed. Moisture coated her honeyed skin like glistening dew and a sheen of cloudy light brightened the scattering of freckles across her flushed cheeks. Shifting her weight to one leg, she tilted her head, and spirals of loose tendrils bounced around her face. "Would you kneel before me?" she asked softly.