Chapter 71

I surrendered to the acute torture urging me to take what I wanted

I surrendered to the acute torture urging me to take what I wanted. I had no fear of pregnancy since I was still under the effects of the contraceptive tonic my mother had given me a few weeks back. I hitched a leg around his back, and my hand curled around one of his broad shoulders for support as I lowered myself, pushing him inside my core, soaking wet with lust.

He grunted and his hips jerked, pushing his cock in further. I gave a shocked whimper at his girth, the stinging pain that came with him stretching me wide as I sank down slowly. I inched lower, bringing my other leg around to hook around his waist and an arm under his to clutch the back of his shoulder for leverage, letting our mutual arousal ease him deeper until I was fully seated and he filled me. Completed me. Both of us shuddered and panted, our heads bowing under the sensation of him buried to the hilt. I sighed, dropping my head further, fingernails digging into firm muscle, when his cock flexed inside, pushing and stretching, and he hissed my name, "Nelle," as if in agony. His breath heated the crown of my head before I felt the warmth of his lips pressing a kiss there.

I stilled for a moment to allow myself to adjust to his size before giving an experimental swivel of my hips. A cracking spark of might charged along my bones at his loud gasp.

It was time to tame the Tamer.

I lifted my gaze to his. It was unbearably intimate, our bodies clasped together, staring deeply into one another's eyes. His blacks were glassy and hooded, his mouth parted slightly. There was tension in his features, color rising on his cheeks.

Pure need for him ran riot all over my body.

I took him how I wanted. I took him the only way this position allowed—not with fast, furious thrusts, but a languid circling of hips, rocking up against him. The rasp of friction as I worked his cock strung my body taut, tightening my sensitive, heavy breasts. The hardness of his body grinding against my clit, strumming it with every pivot, had hot waves of pleasure washing through me from the top of my head to the tips of my curled toes. I swiveled again and again. Perspiration coated our skin and I arched my spine, our skin stickily gliding against one another. Our world became breathless gasps and gentle movements.

The sweetly salty taste of his skin danced across my tongue as I dragged an open-mouthed kiss along his collarbone. My free hand glided over the contour of his upper chest, and I swept my fingers over his nipple, rolling it, pinching it. He moaned. Kept moaning as I teased him ruthlessly. Long waves of hair dripped forward, flicking sideways across his forehead as he rolled his neck. A sharp look slid toward mine and pierced through the blissful haze. "Let me touch you," he begged.

The ends of my hair wisped against my shoulders and back as I shook my head, no.

But gods, how I wanted it.

Him not touching me heightened every sensation I denied myself. I burned with a dark craving for him to possess every inch of my body. I longed for his lush lips to suck on my nipples. Calloused fingers to knead my ass. His thumb to circle my swollen clit.