fourty three

"A date?" I repeat one more time as I crawled back into bed after brushing my teeth. "Like just us?" I turn my head to make eye contact with Levi, who was now pulling me against his bare chest.

"Mhm." He looked down at me and left a kiss on the bridge of my nose, before shooting a quick glance at my lips and then looking straight ahead. "Tonight."

I flip onto my stomach beside him and hold up my head with one of my hands, while tracing lines along his abs with the other. He was lying on his back - shirtless - with one hand behind his head, while the hand that was previously squeezing at my bare thigh was now tapping at the mattress.

"Where? In town?" 

I think back to when I went to town with the Trio, and if there were any restaurants around.

"Mm." Levi mumbles, his eyes trailing down to my chest, which was slightly exposed through his button down shirt that I had decided to wear - and left open a few buttons at the top.

"Hey Mister." I tap his chest, his eyes still not moving. "My eyes are up- AH!"

Before I could finish my sentence, Levi grabs my hips and flips me around - my back hitting the bed as he hovered over me.

"Shit.. You look so sexy in my stuff." He bites his bottom lip as his eyes trail down to my legs, where I carelessly decided not to wear shorts.

"Levi, what's up with you?" I giggle, running my hands up and down his arms. It's been more than a month... maybe he was touch starved?

"Fuck. So beautiful." He mumbles again, fisting together the bottoms of the button down shirt, exposing my panties.

"Sh-Shit." I curse under my breath, as his hand trails dangerously close to my core, his eyes never leaving mines. "P-Please don't tease me.." I pout.

He traces patterns over and over on my inner thigh, brushing every now and then against my throbbing heat.

"Fuck." He sighs, moving his fingers to lightly trace patterns over the center of my undies.

"L-Levi.." I stutter, grabbing his forearm with both of my hands to steady myself. "Levi please.."

"Tell me what you want." He leans down to whisper into my ear, before pressing his thumb against my clothed clit. "Anything you want, it's yours."

I bite hard on my bottom lip - my last resort at holding onto any kind of pride I had left.

"Tsk. That's how you wanna be?" He slips his fingers into the thin fabric, tracing lines on the sensitive inner lips as I shuddered.

"Please Levi... touch me..." I whimper, shamelessly grinding against his hand. "More more more... I need more.."

"You greedy slut.." He smirks, removing his fingers from the undergarment, leaving an all-too familiar sense of loss. "Spit." He commands, quickly shoving the two fingers into my mouth.

I gather the saliva in my mouth and plaster it onto his fingers, before he withdraws them and proceeds to pull off my shirt and underwear, then crawling down my body.

I bite my bottom lip as I watch him position his head between my thighs, throwing one of my legs over his shoulder, and spreading the other one apart.

One thick, long stroke of his tongue was enough to have me fisting the bedsheets in my hands. "Fuck!" I cried out, my back arching off the bed as he quickly shoves his middle finger into my small hole.

"Shit.. you're so tight.." He flicks his tongue back and forth over my swollen clit, as his finger repeatedly thrusts in and out of me.

"Levi! Fuck- th-that feels so good.." I moaned euphorically along with the squelching sounds filling the room.