twenty seven

i just finished the promised neverland and that is the first ever show that I had cried watching

~~

I woke up surrounded by fluffy white sheets, sunlight pouring in from the window beside the bed.

However, Levi wasn't beside me.

I put on my slippers, and make my way to the washroom.

I brush my teeth, and wash my face.

I stick my head out the bathroom and scan the room, but Levi still hasn't showed up.

Was he still in his office?

I turn off the light and make my way to the door separating the bedroom and the office.

I place my ear against the door.

Silence.

I sigh and push open the door.

Just as I guessed, Levi was sitting there in his seat, sunlight pouring in through the window behind him, his eyes closed.

He's asleep.

I walk over and stand behind his chair, throwing my arms over his shoulders, and tracing circles on his chest.

"Morning." He groaned, in a deep, rapsy voice.

It sent shivers up my spine.

Another thing I'll never get used to.

"Why did you leave me in the room?" I pouted, as Levi caressed my arms.

"Because you fell asleep." He chuckled. "I'm done my work though."

I can hear the smugness in his voice.

"Oh?" I giggled, pretending to be oblivious at what he was hinting. "What time are you leaving with Erwin?"

"At twelve." He grinned.

"Well it's only eight." I said, as I climbed onto his lap and straddled him, just like the night before.

"Got any ideas to pass the time?" He smirked, as he leaned back in his chair, looking me up and down, his eyes lingering on my bare breasts through my camisole.

"Hey Mister." I snapped my fingers in his face, before leaning completely against him and wrapping my arms around his neck. "My eyes are up here."

"Yea yea.." Levi rolled his eyes before gripping my ass and bringing his lips against mines.

He kissed me softly and tenderly, his body warm against mines.

I played with his hair in my fingers, and he would bite my lip every time I tugged at it.

I giggled as his tongue entered my mouth.

It was a weird sensation, but it turned me on.

I pull out of the kiss and make my way to his neck.

He leaned his head back as I kissed and sucked at it, payback for all the hickeys that he had left on me.

"What are you doing, Y/N." He chuckled.

"Marking my territory." I whispered seductively against his neck.

I go back to leaving a work of art on him, as he lets out an occasional groan.

That's when there's a knock on the door.

I pull back and look at him.

"It's probably just Erwin with some more paperwork." He whispers, bringing his lips to my neck, sucking and kissing.

I bite my lip, but pull away when they knock again.

"It's okay." I whisper. "Just answer."

He sighs and leaves a kiss on my forehead, before tilting his head to the side.

"State your name and whatever the fuck you want." He shouts across the room.

"Go on.." I hear Eren hiss outside the door.

Oh God.

"W-We just wanted to know if Y/N was there..." Armin mumbles.

Levi looks at me, a smirk on his face.

"Don't!" I whisper-hiss at him.

"She's here." He says.

I facepalm and punch his arm.

"Y/N..." I hear Mikasa hiss.

I'm so fucking screwed.

"Calm down, Mikasa!" I hear Eren whisper.

Mikasa didn't mind me sleeping here, but I wasn't aloud to be here twice in a row.

However, when I did pass my limit, I would tell her that I had a sleepover in Hanji's room, and Hanji always covers for me.

She never really liked Levi considering the fact that he beat Eren to a pulp, even if it was for a good cause.

"Hey Mikasa.." I say.

I knew I was stronger and older than her, but she still scared the shit out of me sometimes.

"Worry about it later." Eren said to her, coming to my rescue. "We wanted to know if you wanted to come with us to the Capital today at 12."

"Yes, she will." Levi responded for me. "Now leave."

I hear the shuffling of footsteps outside of the door, as I glare at him playfully.

I kiss him one more time, before crawling off of his lap.

"Where are you going?" He gets up and follows me into the bedroom.

"To take a shower." I rub my fingers against my temples and yawn.

He wraps his arms around my waist, and I stop walking.

"Can I join you?" He asks smugly.

I feel my cheeks heat up when I realize what he wants to do.

"Not really." I giggle and lean back into him.

"Don't pretend like you don't want me to." He whispers into my ear.

If I wasn't leaning against him, I would probably collapse right now.

"Fine.." I whisper, giving in to my desire for him.

I make my way to the bathroom, Levi following behind, his arms still snaked around my waist.

~~

chapterly reminder to vote :)

comment any questions here~