four

I scramble to cover myself with my towel the second Levi releases it. After wrapping it around my body, I stand up an salute one hand holding my towel, completely flustered.

"What is your name?" he asks, still looking to the side, his voice void of emotion.

"I'm Cadet F/N L/N, Sir." I say. He turns his head in my direction to face me, then turns away again remembering that I was in a towel still, and not a uniform.

"Ah. Cadet F/N, top of your class, am I correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Tell me Cadet, why did you join the scouts?" he asked.

[naw cus y/n standing here naked like ❓❓😀❓❓]

Is he for real? I'm naked in a fucking towel, and he's asking about why I decided to sign off my life to kill megasized babies.

"It is an honor to fight for humanity, Sir." I say, trying to muster up some confidence into the sentence.

He pauses for a moment and I doubt he bought it.

"Tsk. Get some sleep. It's late Cadet." he says, before turning around and opening his door, entering, then closing it.

I sigh and drop my salute before turning around and entering my room. His door was directly in front of mine. I don't think I would ever be able to face him again after tonight.

After closing the door behind me and turning on the lights, I see a cross-armed Mikasa sitting on her bed.

"Where have you been, missy? And why aren't you dressed?" she asks, then gets under her sheets and turns around to sleep.

"Well I went to bathe, Mother, and I forgot my clothes." I sigh, grabbing them and beginning to put them on.

"Well hurry up and get some sleep, because it's late."

"I will. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

I turn off the lights, climb into my bed under the sheets, and lie on my back.

I try to get sleep but I know it was nearly impossible.

My eyelids were heavy, and my body longed for rest.

But my mind was afraid, knowing exactly what I would have to relive and go through, all over again.

~~

TW: rape, descriptive violence

"I-I'm sorry." I whimpered backing away as he moved closer to me.

"What did I tell you about leaving?" he asked.

"I-I'm sorry. It won't happen again..." he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pocket knife.

"NO! NO I'M SORRY IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!" I cry, finally hitting the wall behind me, nowhere else to run.

His body two inches away from mine, he moves his mouth to my ear.

"I'll be sure of it.." he whispered, his lips brushing against my neck.

"Please don't..." I plead. Unfazed, he moves his hands onto my waist and begins to kiss my neck, sucking and biting.

I was 13 at the time. The MP's little toy. They said they owned me. I belonged to them.

They were transferring me from Trost to Stohess for another MP there that wanted to 'meet' me.

The second the carriage stopped, I hopped off and ran. But they caught me, landing me into the situation I was in now.

Continuing to abuse my neck, his hands moved down, entering the front of my panties.