twenty

a sorta long chapter... enjoy :(

~~

I wake up in a cell, sprawled across a cold iron floor.

I look around to see no one outside guarding me.

I struggle to stand up, my legs still weak, as I'm forced down, falling onto my back, knocking the air out of me.

I turn around to see my arms chained to a wall.

I knew this cell all too well. I knew every dent and scratch, because I spent many nights here in my earlier days of child prostitution.

Ahh. Don't we love it.

"HEY!" I yell, even though I knew that these walls were soundproof. "Any of you bastards around?!"

I shiver from the cold when I look down and see myself in only a bra and underwear.

There were, however, no signs of rape.

All I wanted to do was to cry and scream, but I had to show them that I was stronger now.

I wouldn't break down.

couldn't.

I hear footsteps outside of the cell hall, when I hear the door open, and even more footsteps pour in.

A tall man with dirty blonde hair and glasses walks in, followed by multiple MP's, before standing outside my cell.

"How have you been, Y/N?" he asks.

"What the fuck do you want with me?" I growl.

"Now now," He tsks. 

"I see you've... developed." he says, licking his lips at the sight of my tits and ass.

"Fucking pervert..." I mumble.

He outstretches his hand to the side, and an MP places a ring of keys in his palm.

He unlocks my cell, before entering and crouching before me.

"Leave." He commands, as all the MP's scatter out the hall.

"You think you're so smart, don't you?" he sneers. "We've been watching you ever since you joined the Survey Corps."

I choke on my saliva, and begin coughing.

They've known about my whereabouts for a whole month now?

"And we see you've made a... friend."

I look down, as thoughts of Levi filled my mind. If they knew about him, he was in danger.

I knew this would happen.

This is why I tried so hard not to get attached to anyone.

All I could do now is pray that they didn't know about Mikasa, Armin, and Eren either.

He grabs my chin in his hand, facing me back to him.

"Once a slut, always a slut." He smirks. "Well let me tell you something, Sweethea—"

He's cut off by grunts, and gunshots outside of the cell hallway, as the door opens.

He pulls out a gun from his harness and places it against my head, when Levi walks in, pointing a gun at the Leaders head.

"Levi.." I whimper.

He came back for me.

He kept his promise.