Chapter Seven

"Hello hyung," Jimin smiles softly.

Namjoon, without thinking, surges forward and embraces the smaller tightly. "You came..."

Jimin is stiff at first, much like when Yoongi had kissed him, but eventually relaxes and hugs back. He buries his face into the elder's neck and stays like that for a while. "I came." He finally answers, only pulling away when he hears a noise. "Oh my god!" Jimin quickly pulls off his bag and unzips it. "I'm sorry Yoongi-hyung I forgot you were in there!" He lets the feline hop out, his fur standing and his twin tails puffed up in fear. He manages an angry hiss towards them both and marches off towards the porch.

"As moody as I remember." Namjoon chuckles lightly. His attention goes back to Jimin. "You look different."

"I could say the same," Jimin stands and zips his bag up. "You look human."

"Jimin-."

"Don't worry about our fight hyung," Jimin interrupts. "You were right, she couldn't reverse my power." He sighs. "Since then, I've just been trying to understand myself more."

Namjoon nods in understanding. "What have you learned so far?"

Jimin looks down at his hands and they begin to glow. "I have some sort of light within me, but it's not the same light as Jin-hyung's." He explains. "I'm pyrokinetic also, but the flames I produce are of a different matter. I don't know if I'm making sense."

"You do Jimin. In fact, I need your power in order to help me save Korea." Namjoon places his hands on his shoulders. "We're under attack from a powerful force. She's an underworldly being, set on destroying all of us and we need to stop her." He takes a step back and summons the shard of blight. "One of her minions, they're called 'Occult Angels,' crash landed in Andong and encountered Taehyung." The shard hovers above his hand, small specks of blight floating around. "Taehyung was infused with this, which is called 'blight;' black light."

The younger stares at the shard in what looks like both fear and curiosity. "Taehyung's alive." He lets out a breath of relief. "He came here?"

The demon nods. "He did right in doing so. No mortal remedy can drive out this magic, and if I wouldn't have pulled it out when I did, it would've consumed him and made him an Occult Angel as well." He shifts his gaze back to Jimin. "We have to destroy this." He says. "If I continue carrying it, more Occult Angels will come here."

As Namjoon is about to dismiss the shard, Jimin stops him. "Wait, I'm not done looking." He grabs it and examines the designs on it. "You said this was black light?"

To say Namjoon was in shock would be an understatement. Jimin had the blight in his hands. He wasn't even flinching. "Jimin..."

"Yeah hyung?"

"It's not doing anything to you?" Asks namjoon, astonished.

"What do you mean?" The younger cocks his head. "Is it supposed to do something to me?"

   Taking the shard from Jimin, Namjoon walks over to the still angry nekomata grooming himself on his porch. "Hyung, can you hold this for me?"

   As Yoongi reaches for it, he hissed in pain as the blight spikes him. "Ouch what the fuck." He looks up to Namjoon. "What are you trying to do to me dumbass?"

   The demon then turns and hands the shard to Jimin, seemingly not experiencing anything. "You don't feel the blight..." monologues Namjoon.

   "I can feel it," Jimin corrects. "It's just not doing any harm to me."