Chapter Five

"Okay we're here but," Yoongi looks around outside the station. "Do you even remember where Namjoon and Jin-hyung live?"

"Technically, no. But the last time we were together, I transferred some of my power to Chinsun-ah." Jimin starts, fixing the tag on his small suitcase. "Wherever she is, I'll be able to locate her with the power that I lost, so to speak."

"Sick you have your own personal GPS." Yoongi looks around. "Where to then?"

Jimin chuckles. "Uh, about that."

   Jin shuts the trunk and turns towards namjoon. "Are you sure there's no other way Namjoon?"

The younger shakes his head. "You and Chinsun are safer if you leave here." He grabs Jin by the waist. "It'll only be for a little bit."

"But how long is a little bit?" Jin sighs. "Namjoon, I don't mind using up my power..."

"Seokjin, please-."

"I'm an Angel for God's sake Namjoon I can handle this!! I was made from light, I can destroy it-."

"NO!!" Namjoon shouts. "I'm not going to let you undo something that has nothing to do with you!! This is my sister! My burden!!" He lets out, almost out of breath. "I-I can't...." finally tears come out of his eyes. "I can't use you like that..."

Jin holds his hands to his chest. "Namjoon," he then moves them to his husband's face. "You're scared you might lose us." He watches as the younger nods. "We have the same fear then; I'm scared that I might lose you too." When they meet eyes, Jin's start to water. "I've loved you for hundreds of years, and now that I have what I've always wanted..." he smoothed his thumbs on the sides of Namjoon's face. "I can't bear to lose it because of something we could have handled together."

   Taking in a breath, Namjoon shakes his head. "Chinsun can't afford to lose both of her parents. I'd rather make this sacrifice so that you both can stay alive." He says. "Jimin is on his way already, I won't be alone in this."

   "How do you know he's coming?" Asks Jin.

   "Just a feeling." He smiles. "You should go now, before another Occult Angel appears." Removing his hands from his angel's waist, he gives him a sad smile. "You'll be safe with Taehyung; he's a good guard dog."

   "Excuse you?" Taehyung scoffs.

   Jin giggles half-heartedly, then turns his attention back to Namjoon. He stares for a while before lurching forward and giving him a long and heated kiss. "Come back to me or I'll never forgive you." He whispers on his lips.

   Namjoon kisses him a bit more. "I promise you, I will return to you and Chinsun." He answers back. "Now go."

   Finally, Jin let's go and walks towards their vehicle. Taehyung is already in the driver's side and Jin climbs in the back with his daughter.

   "You sure you'll be alright by yourself?" Questions the younger, seemingly doubting his senior as well.

   "You just drive Taehyung." Instructs Namjoon. "And no matter what happens, do not come back until I tell you it is safe." He tells him.

   Taehyung nods silently, then asks, "How do you know he'll actually be here?"

   At that Namjoon shrugs. "He's not heartless." Is all he responds. "Go,"

   Without having to be told twice, Taehyung rolls up the window, waits for Jin and Chinsun to wave at Namjoon and then steers out of the driveway. He follows what the demon says and does not stop, even when he can see the regret on Jin's face. "He'll be fine hyung." He says in an attempt to lay the elder's worries to rest. "All three of you will be together again, you just have to trust Namjoon-hyung."