Chapter Two

Meanwhile in Ilsan...

   "Chinsun-ah~ please eat your food~" Jin whines as the three year old crosses her arms and turns her face away. "Namjoon, please tell her to eat, Ive been trying all afternoon!" He hands the spoon to his husband and slumps in his chair.

   Namjoon scoots in front of the toddler and smiles at her. "Chinsun-ah, why don't you want to eat daddy's food?" He receives a small 'Mm!' From the girl as she pouts. "You need to eat kimchi to be a big and strong girl. And also, daddy's sad because he thinks you don't like his food."

   The little girl turns her head to look at a sulking Jin. She stares at her daddy with her two different colored eyes and suddenly reaches out to pat his head. "'S 'Kay daddy." She tries to say. "Chinsun eat pinchi." Doing as promised, she opens her mouth and chews the kimchi she's fed before swallowing and looking to her dads for approval.

   "Aw Chinsunnie!!!!" Jin gives her a kiss on her chubby cheeks. "Daddy's so happy you ate your food!"

   Chinsun giggles happily, a sound her two dads could never get tired of. She had Namjoon's dimples, Jin's fair skin and received her dark hair from both males. Her eyes were a compliment to one another, one being almost a green and the other a very clear and light hazel color— almost looking golden. She had such a beautiful attitude and was very smart (courtesy of Namjoon).

Everyone who knew them saw a little bit of both in the toddler. Chinsun was much like Jin in Namjoon's eyes though. When she was put in his arms, he immediately thought of what to name her. Chinsun. He knew she would turn out more like Jin than himself, so he named her Chinsun. "The one who seeks truth and goodness in everything."

   Truth and goodness. It summed Jin up perfectly; and Namjoon felt in his heart, that his daughter would carry the same lovely quality as his husband would. Yes, there were times where the Namjoon in Chinsun would come out— like the awful tantrums she throws when she can't understand why she's not allowed to have or do certain things— but Jin's come to find it amusing and often wonders if that's how Namjoon was as a mortal baby.

While the three enjoy their time eating, there was a weird thud heard from their second floor. They all look up at the ceiling, Jin touching Namjoon's hand under the table.

"Hmmmmm??" Chinsun hums and giggles.

Jin stands with a smile and pulls Chinsun out of her high chair. "Hey Chinsunnie, do you want to watch tv?" He asks, as he fixes her onto his arm. Namjoon nods when he catches his glance.

The toddler gasps, "Oh!" She says. Neither of them knew where she heard that from, but it was her current catchphrase. One day she just started saying 'oh!' For everything, even when she was waking up from her nap. "Pingu! Pingu! Pingu!" She chants.

"Alright," Jin chuckles. "Let's go watch Pingu." He takes one more glance back at Namjoon, who is already standing up, before heading into the living room.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was walking upstairs. He was quite stealthy nowadays. He had woken up several times in the night from nightmares. Some were about his past, others were about his old friends. About Jimin.

Because of this reason, Namjoon had heightened his senses even more than he ever needed to around mortals. He uses them as he peeks into every room. There was no one in his study, nor in his bedroom, nor Chinsun's playroom or bedroom; but the bathroom light was on. If anyone knew Jin and his pet peeves, one of them was leaving a whole bunch of lights on if no one was in the rooms. (A/N: Thanks for the inspiration dad lol.)

He steps closer, and presses his ear against the closed door. He doesn't hear anything but soft and rigid breathing, and also water splashing against what he knows is the tub. Turning the doorknob, he slowly opens the door and peaks in. He's on guard, ready if anything was to attack him, his right hand hovering if he must summon Muramasa. But when he opens the door fully, he sees Taehyung, fully dressed inside of his bathtub. Leaning against the doorframe, Namjoon says, "Kind of a weird way to visit friends don't you think?"