Chapter Twelve

Tulra blows open the castle doors and enters in a light-hearted strut. The giddiness she feels in her host's chest makes her continuously giggle. Her plan was finally in motion. And although her brother and his band of misfits had defeated every single goon that she had sent their way, it didn't matter now. She was going to bring her wrath upon Korea, and soon, the world.

   "Hey!!"

   Tulra halts.

   "Stupid bitch, I'm talking to you!!"

   "Watch your tone with me mortal, I will not hesitate to destroy your consciousness completely." She says. "I am now in control of your disgusting body."

   "Don't get too comfortable. I will be freed." Says Lisa.

   Tulra let's out a loud cackle. "Ha! It will take more than a band of demons and angels to defeat me now. You will do well to shut your mouth!" She blocks out Lisa's consciousness.

   She then uses her magic to blow a hole through the castle's ceiling. A satisfied smile sits on her face as she watches the once small portal, expand. "My love, I promise to join you soon, please wait a little longer." She monologues, holding a hand to her chest. "But for now, judgment must be passed."

   Lifting herself up and through the ceiling, Tulra's power sparks electricity throughout all her body. She sends a bolt of lightning into the courtyard of the castle, an alter erecting from the ground straight after. Clapping her hands together, green flames ignite the torches that have not been lit in centuries.

Lowering herself in front of the alter, she holds out talismans and places them on certain areas of the alter. "Create a barrier around this place. Order!" The talismans glow and a shield made of electricity surrounds the alter. Tulra then opens up an old scroll and looks up into the ever growing portal. "I call upon the gods of the old world in this, a ritual; that you may fulfill your promise for me to lay waste on the descendants who claimed to be my masters. I, Kim Geongnim, offer myself as a slave to the gods who showed me mercy, so that I may fulfill my prophecy against Korea. Support me with your armies, o gods of old. Aid your slave girl in her time of need, and I will not only take revenge on my enemies, but of my gods'."

Just then the castle grounds began to rumble. Tulra discarded of the scroll and kept her guard up, just in case. However, she saw the ground opening up and releasing what was known as the army of the kings of the past. Their ghostly armor climbed out from the recesses of the earth and soon all were filed neatly around the alter. Tulra still stood on guard. Depending on how the gods of old took her seance, they either approved or denied her request and sent the army to either aid or destroy her. But after a brief moment, the army bent down and knelt. The gods had approved of her request.

A grin forms on her painted lips and she claps her hands together, the barrier disappearing. "Now, my sweet angels." She refers to the occult angels swarming in from the outsides of the castle. "Do what your master commands, posses the armor of the king's army and lay siege to Korea!!!"

   Pleasure erupts through Tulra's body as her will was finally being complete. It made her laugh with such emotion. But that pleasure was cut short when an image flashed in her mind. Lisa's power had shown her a glimpse of the future; it had shown her the sanctum in which the Gate of Time was located in.

"So," she chuckles. "Little Aeshma and his group of idiots are going to travel through time to stop me." Just then a spirit dragon forms in the sky and let's out a roar. "Not a chance." She snaps her fingers and watches as the dragon speeds in the direction of the sanctum.

[Meanwhile]

   As suspected, Tulra had trapped the entire Korean Peninsula in a dome. Both North and South Korea were suffering from the plague of Tulra's curse. Nevertheless the boys still continued their journey to the Gate of Time.