Chapter Four

Early the next morning, IU and Pom see Jimin off at the station heading for Ilsan. Beomyu was still asleep at home, for it was dawn. They didn't want to tell him that their ahjussi was going away the previous night because then he wouldn't want to go to school the next morning. So that left the couple to say goodbye to Jimin on his behalf.

"Are you sure you do not want to take anymore clothes or money?" Asks Pom with concern. "We are more than happy to help you Jimin-ssi."

Jimin shakes his head. "No Pom, I promise you I'll be fine. I know Namjoon and Jin-hyung will take care of me."

"How are you so sure about that? It's been six years since you've all seen each other." IU questions.

The male cracks a small smile. "Because I'm their leader. I know they'll look to me to help them." He says. "I was thinking a lot about what you said IU and you're right. Nobody ever asks to be appointed leader, if they do they never last; but I was entrusted this position and as such I have to go and see if they're okay; if they need me."

This moves IU to hug Jimin. "They do need you." She says into his shoulder, then pulling away. "You're a very special person Park Jimin. No matter who you cross, they always look for you when they're lost."

Pom nods. "Should you ever need our assistance, do not hesitate to call us." The woman takes Jimin's hand in his. "Promise me you will not hesitate."

"I promise." Says Jimin, looking back as the train to Seoul let's a out a last call to passengers. "I guess I should get going then."

They both nod. "Be safe. Even if there isn't any danger, still, be safe."

"You got it." Answers Jimin. "Take care of yourselves until I get back. Tell Beomyu I won't be long."

"Ugh, you guys are acting like he's going off to battle or some shit."

All three turn their heads to a figure leaning against the many walls of the station.

"Yoongi-hyung...?" Jimin blinks, taken aback.

Yoongi pushes himself off the wall and walks up to the trio. "The one and only." He says with a small grin.

"H-How did you...?"

"Well after Bangtan split I had nowhere else to go. I don't have family and really the only place I could call home was the academy," he explains. "So when you stormed off, I followed you. Been sleeping on your porch for a while now and then during the day I just wander around."

"Oh now it makes sense!" Pom speaks up. "You are the adorable little cat whom I kept feeding all this time are you not?"

At that Yoongi blushes. "Yeah... I'm not adorable though so don't call me that again."

"Cute." The three of them think.

"I heard about what happened to Taehyung and that you were going to head to Seoul." Continues the elder. "I thought I'd come with; you know, in case something happens." He shrugs. "Or if you still don't want anything to do with me I'll just fuck off. Doesn't matter."

Jimin smiles and jumps on Yoongi, wrapping his arms around his neck. "I never said I didn't want anything to do with you." He says, pulling away. "I'm sorry you've had to sleep on our porch for six years..."

Yoongi hums. "A kiss and all is forgiven."

"Yoongi-hyung, we're in public." Jimin giggles, but pecks his cheek nonetheless. "Later, we have to go now."

The group says their last goodbyes, Jimin sitting in a seat where he can still wave at them from the window. He tears up when he sees Pom has begun to cry and has resorted to walking away. IU gives a last wave and blows a kiss towards Jimin before running after her wife.