Chapter Ten

Another loud boom caused for a tremor to shake the ground beneath them. You could hear and see citizens screaming as they tried to flee from whatever was happening at the museum.

   "We have to move," says Jimin, summoning Sun Strike and igniting his Phoenix wings. "Ready hyung?" The question is directed towards Yoongi, who after seeing Aeshma fully transformed with Muramasa, nods at Jimin.

   He watches as Jimin soars into the sky, only to make a dive and swoop him off of his feet. Aeshma has also started flying right next to them, his dark-scaled demon wings sounding heavy as they flapped through the air compared to Jimin's seemingly light and silent Phoenix wings.

   Looking down at the situation, Yoongi sees the giant green monster threatening the barricade of police who are firing at it. There are other Occult Angels who are surrounding it too, trying to near the entrance of the museum.

   "Shit," Yoongi let's out once one of the Occult Angels spotted them in flying over them. "Jimin, drop me."

   "What????"

   "Just drop me!!!" Yoongi yells, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. "Trust me!!!"

   Yoongi wanted to kiss away the worry on Jimin's face as he looked at him. But that face began to drift farther away as he was being dropped from his grasp.

   The world seemed to slow down. Time moved slowly as Yoongi's eyes removed themselves from Jimin's angelic face to face the horror that was coming at him below. But the only thing he does is place his palms together and close his eyes. "Goeloun yeonghondeul-a naegelo ola." He says softly. "Dangsinui juineun dangsineul baesinhaessseubnida." (Trans.: "Come to me tortured souls. Your owners have betrayed you.")

   Once his eyes open, they glow a luminous blue. Stretching his arms out, he thrusts them upwards and soon the luminous blue energy begins to spill out of the cursed bodies of the Occult Angels. They slow down and begin to disintegrate as the souls of the cursed people are being drained, causing for the parasite to die off. Soon the souls find refuge in Yoongi's hands, seeping into his body through his fingers.

As soon as all souls are being carried within him, he takes in a rather large breath and screams, transforming into his full nekomata form. The green monster below, looks up but is immediately dropped onto the ground when Yoongi manages a kick on the very crown of its head.

Dust flies everywhere, making it hard for both Jimin and Aeshma to see what's going on. It takes no time at all for Jimin to dive into the flying debris, Aeshma following behind him. With Sun Strike ignited, the two were able to light there way through the dark dust. "Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin shouts, hoping to get a response.

"Jimin!" A voice calls back. "Jimin over here!!"

The younger rushes to where the voice is heard. But as the dust settles, Aeshma places a firm hand on Jimin's shoulder. They listen intently to every sound, turning their heads to the sound of pebbles shifting, leaves scraping against the concrete and even to birds flying overhead.

"Jimin help me!" Yoongi calls again, only it doesn't completely sound like his voice. It's a little bit off tune from his voice, a little more high pitched. "Please Jimin! I-I'm hurt!"

Worry overtook Jimin and he shrugged off Aeshma's hand to run over to the source of the cries. The dust was finally clearing up and as soon as Jimin had gotten to his destination, Yoongi was there, but he was on the ground. Jimin stood still at seeing the Occult Angel who had its cracked, bleeding hand dug firmly into Yoongi's head. The nekomata's eyes were rolled back into his skull, gurgling every so often. His body was limp and he was no longer his usual pale self but gray, almost blue. Blood trickled down his nose and mouth, his two tails twitching furiously.