Chapter One

"IU-ssi," Pom comes into the kitchen with dirty plates and takes the spot next to her wife's side. "How is Jimin feeling today? I saw him while I was out in the garden and he seemed completely entranced."

   IU grabs the dishes and scrubs one of them with the sud-filled sponge. "He's still hard on himself." She replies. "I took a look into his mind again and it's always a rerun of that day." After washing off the bubbles, she hands the plate to Pom to dry it. "He claims to be meditating on his mistakes, but in reality he's just torturing himself with guilt."

   "Can you not make him forget those memories?" Asks Pom.

   The female shakes her head. "It's not as simple as it sounds. If I erase those memories, he'll forget who we are." She explains. "He'll expect to be with his family that isn't alive. He'll expect to be in Seoul and not in Namwon here with us. Memories are linked together like a chain, it's similar to the train of thought, which is why I can see his memories."

   "I see." Pom sulks a bit. "Every time we graze against each other, I feel how troubled he is. I fear that feeling will turn into something else in the near future." She closes her eyes when IU kisses the side of her temple. "I am afraid for our dear friend and for Beomyu."

   The elder runs her fingers through Pom's long hair. "Nothing will happen to either. Jimin's promised to protect Beomyu with all his strength, and with the training he's been doing, he is strong."

   Their little moment is interrupted when IU hears the tv go into an emergency broadcast. She looks up from where her head has been resting on Pom's and sees the footage being shown live. Her eyes widen when she sees the cloud of dust floating high enough to almost reach the atmosphere. "What in the world?" She goes over to the tv.

   Pom sees it too and immediately goes into the next room to get Jimin. "Jimin-ssi, come and see this. Beomyu, go upstairs please."

   "Aw why mom? Jimin-ajeossi and I are almost done with my homework!" The young boy whines.

   "Please listen to me and go up stairs, you can take your iPad with you. You two can finish later." Pom says and watches as the other scurries up to his room. "Jimin, something's happens in Andong."

   They both go back into the room and IU grabs the remote to turn up the volume.

   "Witnesses don't know exactly what crashed into their fields today in Andong; Workers explained that one of their employers, known as Kim Taehyung, asked that they stay in their farm's warehouse until he found out just what impacted the earth. They were asked to evacuate the labor town, but did not hear from Kim Taehyung afterwards. Authorities are still investigating this mysterious situation as our space station denied ever expecting a satellite crash nor did they schedule any departures to earth; we will keep posting information as the day goes on."

   IU, Pom and Jimin look at each other in disbelief.

   "Taehyung is missing..." Pom says softly. "Jimin what are we to do?"

   "There's not much we can do." He answers. "Taehyung is an incubus and he can teleport, I'm sure he just teleported to another part of town."

"Jimin, Taehyung is missing and you're acting completely unconcerned about it." IU tells him, a little upset that he just brushed the situation over.

"I'm not concerned." Answers the younger. "He's always known what he's doing. No one could ever keep up with him, which is why he hasn't been found." He begins to leave. "I'll be outside."

Moving Pom out of her way, IU goes and grabs Jimin's shoulder, causing him to turn. "Whatever you have against them shouldn't be the issue here." She tells him. "Don't think I don't know what goes through your head."