Not So Lazy Day

Zoro grumbled to himself. He's over being pregnant. He's done being fat, the extra weight, feeling hungry all the time, being sore, and aching. He's always tired, can't walk five feet without getting winded. The twins are six days late, and he's worried about how long they will be late. He doesn't think he can handle anymore days.

He's alone, sitting on the couch in the apartment while Braxton Hicks contractions plagued him. Sanji has work today, since he was gone, those t.v appearances has made the restaurant more popular so they've been more busy. The blonde didn't want him being tasked with watching Megumi, he needs to relax so the blonde took her to "work" with Tisha and the others, happy to have her back. Zoro had sent her there multiple times during the three month's the blonde was away. Sanji was going to send her to Zeff's but he was also busy. Everyone else was busy too so Tisha won.

Sanji showed up and talked to Tisha, who still looked at him like a bug, but did act nicely to him. She was all too happy to let her mermaid princess join for the day or the five hours Sanji said he needed to go to work and check on everything there. He didn't have anything to worry about leaving Megumi there he knew she is safe.

Zoro frowned and let out a sigh as he listened to his phone ring. His phone, that sat on the kitchen counter rang Sanji's ringtone. So he knew who it is, and knew it must be important since the man should be working right now. With a loud grumble, and Braxton Hicks contractions making moving uncomfortable, Zoro moves to stand up off the couch. He makes his way to his phone, slowly and in slight pain the whole time but he gets there eventually. Taking deep breaths and a second before he reaches over to answer the phone. "Hello?" he asks. There's a pause, and Zoro could hear the cooking and shouting in the background.

"Are you okay?" Sanji asks worried.

"I'm fine, just a pain to walk and the contractions aren't helping."

"That bad?" Sanji asks.

"Nothing I can't handle so what do you want?" Zoro asks, moving to sit down. Zoro can hear Sanji hesitating.

"I didn't think it would get so busy, I told Megumi and Tisha I'd be back in five hours but now I don't think I can. I was going to asks if you could go but I'll see if someone else can."

"No I can go pick her up!" Zoro shouts.

"Are you sure? It's snowing." Sanji says, Zoro can hear how worried the blonde is.

"I'll be fine. I'm just picking Megumi up." He says cockily.

"Alright. I have to go." He says ending the call. The blonde knew not to argue with him, especially when he's so moody, if Zoro knew he thought that he'd get an earful, maybe sent to sleep on the couch.

Zoro looks down at his phone. He'd get there in thirty minutes and when they get back he can rest for a while before dinner needs to start getting prepared. He doesn't know if the blonde will be finished with work then. He lowers his hand and looks down at himself, what he's wearing should be fine. It's just some big clothes, the twins stretched him plenty, most of the maternity shops didn't sell anything big enough for him so they just bought over sized clothes. He grabbed his wallet, keys then walked to the front door, he got on a jacket and a coat, that he couldn't button close all the way but didn't want to buy something that would fit but only use for only a month. The next thing would be a hurdle, putting on his shoes. He usually has Megumi and Sanji with him to put his shoes on, and when they aren't here and he is alone at home he doesn't go out, since there is no reason to. It takes a lot of effort but he bends down and grabs his shoes, one of them. He undoes the laces, then raised his leg being him, trying to put his shoes on behind his back. It takes maximum effort to get them on and once done he realizes he has to tie them. He looks up and groans. This is going to take him a lot longer than he thought. He makes his shoe is on all the way, with one shoe he takes a breath, once he's got is breath he reaches for the next shoe, in hindsight he should have picked both shoes up but to late for that now. Again he tried his best to put his shoe on behind his back. After he finished he was tired and he not only needed to tie them but go pick up Megumi. He knew he might not be able to get back up but he sat on the floor to tie his shoes.

After what felt like hours, he finally gets back on his feet and walks out the door, locking the door behind him self heading to pick Megumi up.

Granny Cindy moved to her couch with a basket of her laundry in her hands, with her K-drama on the television. She sits down folding her laundry as she try to multitask, reading the subtitles as she fold her clothes as she separates them, socks with socks and pants with pants. She paid no mind when Riley stands up and runs to the door, she stands up and starts pawing the door with her paws, usually that meant she needs to go out so she can go to the bathroom but Cindy had been tricked plenty of times, once she opens the door her dog is going to go running to the Vinsmoke household to be with Zoro and the twins, learning that gave her a shock, but both Sanji and Megumi looked happy, extremely, Zoro on the other hand looked tired. It would seem her dog has imprinted on the twins. There's nothing wrong with it, she thinks it cute but she knew they will be moving soon. She doesn't know how to tell Riley that.

"Aaahhh!" Cindy flinches then moves her head to the door, pausing at the sound of someone screaming. Riley started pushing against the door, even started to bark, which shocked the older woman, she never barks. She stands up and goes to the door, Riley got the hint, moving away from the door to give her more space. Once the door is even cracked open Riley shoves the door open and bolts down the hallway. She pokes her head out looking to the right, expecting Riley to be at the Vinsmoke door, surprised to see the door empty. Then she looks left to see Riley next to a man on the floor, getting a closer look she sees that the man is Zoro.

Now she's worried, there is no good reason for a pregnant person to be on the floor. Leaving her door open she rushes to Zoro. "Is there something wrong?" she asks the man, her voice slightly panic.

"I think it's time!" Zoro shouts.

"What?" she asks as her eyes wonder down to Zoro's hand resting on his stomach. Wait, he didn't mean...? "Like it's time to give birth?!" she asks panicked. She doesn't know anything about birth. Her blood runs cold when he nods.