Friends Gathering

"Sorry for being late." Nami says taking off her coat. Robin smiles as she collects Nami's and the others coats.

"Not that late. Franky is almost finished with dinner. We were just waiting." Robin says putting their coats away in a closet.

"Who's missing?" Nami says looking at Luffy, Usopp, Brook and Chopper all bringing in the presents. As much as they could hold.

"No one. We were waiting for you all."

"Sanji and Zoro?" Chopper asks helping Nami get some of her presents.

"Here already. We are all in the living room." Robin gets some presents too. 

"What were you all doing?"

"Megumi was just playing with the dogs while we all talked."  Robin says showing them to the living room. They walked in to see Zoro and Sanji sitting really close to each other on the couch with Megumi on the carpet with the dogs. Zoro and Sanji were smiling at each other, recovering from a laugh.

"Looks like everyone's here." Luffy says putting the presents down under the tree. 

"Luffy!" Megumi stands up with a smile shocking the dogs. 

"I brought some games want to play?" Luffy asks.

"Wait. Let's get ready first. We need to put the presents down then put our luggage in our rooms." Nami intructs. Luffy and Megumi pout at the orange head.

"Okay." Luffy says knowing Nami would smack him till he did what he's told. After setting the presents down they all go back to their cars and get their luggages where Robin leads them around her house to their rooms. 

***

When they are done, they walk to the living room to see it's empty. In the distance they hear Megumi laughing and follow it to the dinning room to see Megumi helping Zoro and Sanji set the table and Franky sets the finished food on the table. "Dinner's ready." Franky says.

"Yay! Food!" Luffy yells sitting down at a random seat. A smile spread on his face as he patiently waited to be served. Megumi sat down next to him with an equally big smile.

"Wash your hands first." Sanji and Zoro say at the same time. Zoro to Megumi and Sanji to Luffy. Nami starts laughing at them. Sanji and Zoro blushed. 

Zoro recovers first, "both of you go wash your hands." 

"Okay mommy." Megumi gets off the seat, she waits for Luffy to get up before they go to one of the bathrooms to wash their hands. Zoro and Sanji continue their job of setting the table, ignoring Nami grin at them. 

It was one of her knowing grins. Though they didn't know why she had the look on her face. Zoro decided to ignore her. He was glad to see Megumi having so much fun, he was too, even though nothing has really happened and it was only him, Sanji, Megumi, Robin and Franky here. This is going to be his first Christmas.  He looked over at Sanji. "What did you normally do for Christmas?" He asks curiously. He doesn't remember asking Sanji this before. 

Sanji pauses for a second. Looking up, he makes eye contact with Zoro. "Well, Zeff and I never had a regular Christmas, we were always working at the restaurant. I did get presents from the others though. We did have a tree but that was in the restaurant and for decoration but it was still fun to decorate." Sanji gives him a smile. "After I moved out I was spending Christmas either at the restaurant or out on a date." Sanji blushed, it sort of embarrassed him to mention his old adult life, talking about dating woman in front of Zoro. 

"Wait." Nami stops them from continuing. "So you've never had a Christmas either?" She asks. Sanji is a little taken back by the question. He's never really thought about it. And he doesn't see it like that. He got way more than Zoro did. With a peak at Zoro then back Nami, the blonde gave the woman a shrug.