Getting Ready For The Beach

Sanji woke up first to make breakfast. Zoro second to start getting things ready. Packing his and Megumi's extra clothes and beach towel in a bag they got. He even started to load things in the car. Him and Zoro wearing their swim trunk on and shirts. Sanji sporting his blue swim trunks with a button up, pink flower shirt. He's got his sunglasses already to go too and is wearing loafers, not wanting to wear sandals as he drives. Zoro is wearing the trunks Megumi picked for him and a tank top under his jacket, the one he always use to wear. He also has sunglasses and Megumi's too, he has on his sandals. When Megumi wakes up she changes into her swimsuit and puts on shorts and a super hero t-shirt over it. She wears her sunglasses and sandals. Zoro puts her hair up and they eat. As soon as they finish they head to the car to check to make sure they got everything. When they do they get in and head to the school to cheek in.

There are huge groups of teachers talking to student's parents while the students are running around. Zoro, Sanji and Megumi walk out the car and head over to her teacher who is talking with some other parents, there are also four students standing behind her. Sanji and Zoro walk towards her with a wave and a smile. She smiles at them and looks at her clipboard writing things down before looking back up.

"Hello." She smiles. "If you have questions you can ask after I explain." She looks down and takes a piece of paper out and hands it to Sanji. Zoro looks at it and sees it's an address on top with directions on the bottom. His eyes swirl a little. Sanji just snickers and Zoro gives him a look. "Just follow that address. There should be a whole parking area saved for the school to park there. The same thing for the beach, there is a whole area reserved. We're telling everyone to keep together close when setting up. We don't want there to be too much empty space. It would be rude to take up space where someone else could." She explains. They nod as she talks understanding what she's talking about.

"I have a question about food. Are you providing it or do we have to purchase it ourselves?" Sanji asks folding the paper and putting it in his shirt pocket.

"Oh, right. We have coupons to give to all parents to use to buy food and snacks at the local food stalls. If you want more coupons you'll have to wait until everyone gets their first coupon before asking for a second." She says handing Sanji and Zoro some coupons. Sanji nods. 

"Do you know the rules of the beach, like say if I can use a portable grill?" Sanji asks taking his wallet out and putting the coupons in. Zoro doing the same.

"Oh, yes that should be fine but be careful and mindful of where you set up. We don't want to be rude but we also want to be safe." She says very seriously. "Is that all your questions?" She sees them nod. "Alright now it's my turn to ask some questions. First one, did you invite some friends or family?" She sees them nod again. "How many?" Sanji and Zoro look at each other.

"Nami, Vivi, Luffy, did he say his brothers are coming?" Zoro asks looking at Sanji. Sanji looks at him and shrugs.

"There's Franky, Robin, Chopper and Brook too."

"About ten." Zoro says looking at the teacher. She nods and writes them down.

"Next and last question, do you have any space in your car to take these kids to the beach." Sanji and Zoro look down to the kids. "They aren't from my class but from different classes. Their parents were called in to work suddenly and they had to leave but they said that they could show up later. They were already here so we took them but us teachers are all carpooling and don't have space. There were more kids that thankfully got rides, sadly these kids are left."

"We have space but..." Zoro says looking at them then at Sanji, who gives him the same sad expression.

"We don't have a car seat for more." Sanji says looking at the teacher.

"Don't worry, their parents left them." She points to the four seats on the floor. 

"Well, we have space for two." Sanji says looking back at her.

"Space for two what?" All three grown ups turn to see Mary there. They say hi to her. The teacher explaining to her what she told Sanji and Zoro. Then she hands her coupons. She takes them and puts them in her purse. She tells the teacher that she didn't invite anyone, then the teacher tells her about the kids.

"Sure, it's just me and my husband with Kiki so we have space for two too." She bends over to look at the kids. "Which two of you want to come with me?" She asks. They all just stare at her. "Looks like this won't be easy." She says standing straight. 

"We should head out but..." Sanji looks down at them.

"Why don't we all just head to the car and see from there." Zoro says. Sanji, Zoro and Mary get a car seat, well Zoro gets two and they head over to their car, which happens to be parked next to each other. They shout for their kids and Kiki and Megumi come running towards them. 

She smiles and sees the other kids. "Hello." The girls say.

"Two of them are coming with us." Zoro says.

"Which ones?" Megumi asks them. Zoro shrugs. The kids look at each other. They shrug. Kiki then steps forward with a smile.

"If you you can't choose then you two can come with me." Kiki says with a smile as she closes her eyes and reaches forward for two hands. She pulls them forward then opens her eyes to see she choose the two girls which leaves a boy and another girl with Zoro and Sanji. The adults look at each other and shrug. That's one problem solved. So they put the car seats in the car. They say a quick goodbye because they are going to see her soon anyway.