Disney World

A/N: Just to let you know, I haven't been to Disney World so I don't know the exact layout of where everything is. This is my version of it and there might be rides or places that don't exist.

There they stood in front of the big fountain with the statues. Megumi looks around with stars in her eyes. Zoro looked around never having been in an amusement park before. Sanji look at Zoro. No wonder he was kind of the way he is. Growing up with loving parents to have them die and end up in a place full of other parentless children, to be in place where the adults and others tell him names and tell him he'll never be loved wish is bull because here he is with a daughter that loves him and Sanji who loves him. He doesn't know the last part though.

"This is amazing. So many rides. Oh what's this?" Megumi's attention is immediately taken by a small statue of a man in a turtleneck shirt.

"Hold up. Don't wonder to far off." Zoro says grabbing her hand letting her drag him to the statue. Sanji slowly catches up. Megumi looks down at the plaque and up at Zoro. "What does it say?"

"You could read too." Zoro says taking his backpack off and rummages through it.

"I know it say 'in the' blank blank 'of Steve Jobs' who ever that is and there are two big numbers at the bottom." Megumi says touching it. Zoro pulls out a tube of sunscreen and puts some on his hand. He rubs his hands together then puts hands up.

"Look at me." Zoro says and she does. He takes a quick glance at the plaque then back at her. He rubs the sunscreen on her face. "It says 'in the loving memory of Steve Job's" Zoro says. He looks back after putting sunscreen on her face. "Those big numbers is the year he was born and the day he died. From 1955 to 2011."

"Who was he?"

"I don't know but he must be important if they gave him a statue." Zoro says putting sunscreen on his face and arms.

"You don't know who Steve jobs is?" Sanji shouts shocked. He was enjoying watching Zoro put sunscreen on their daughter. If everyone from high school could see Demon Roronoa Zoro fuss over putting sunscreen on his kid. Zoro shakes his head.

"He's important right?"

"Give me your phone." Sanji commands as he puts his hand out. Zoro reaches in his back pocket for his phone, setting the phone on Sanji's palm. Sanji looks at it. It a very "cheep phone." Sanji says out loud. Zoro frowns and snatches his phone back from Sanji.

"It works just fine. I don't need something so fancy." Zoro says putting the phone back in his back pocket. Sanji just nods. Yup, that's Zoro, he doesn't care for much of the details. Sanji takes his phone out.

"See this?" He asks. Shaking the latest IPhone in front of their faces.

"Yeah its your phone so what?" Sanji just states at them especially when Megumi raises her eyebrow just like Zoro.

"Someone had invent this right? Who do you think did it?" He asks putting it back.

Zoro thinks. What does that have to do with the statue? Sanji couldn't stop the smile on his face as he watch Megumi and Zoro think real hard about this. How adorable Megumi looks. Sanji looks over at Zoro whose eyes widen. Zoro slowly moves his hand to point at the statue. "He did." Zoro says.

"Yes. And because of that he created a whole company making technological items like phones, computers, tablets, watches."

"Watches?" Zoro asks. Why are watches technological. They only have one function: to tell time.

"Yes."

"He's the one that makes the tablet at our school?" Megumi asks. "With the picture of an apple on the back?" Sanji nods. Megumi looks over at the statue in a whole knee light. Zoro's mind didn't change must have been focused on the fact that they upgraded watches.

"Come on let's go. We have a whole day ahead of us. Where should we go first?" Zoro takes Megumi's hand and starts walking. Sanji catches up and stands on the other side of Megumi. Sanji walks with them till he realizes something. He looks at Zoro then Megumi to see them looking around.

"What are you looking for?" Sanji asks worried about the answer.

"A map of the park." He was right. Looks like he need to be the leader of this group.

"Its over here." Sanji says pointing to the big board with a map on it a few feet away from them.

"All right where should we go first?" Zoro looks at the map and Sanji swears he saw Zoro's eye spin.

"Somewhere fun." Megumi says jumping up.

"I'm pretty sure this whole place is fun. If how about this. Toy Story." Zoro says pointing to the section with Toy Story.

"Mhm, something more fun?"

"They have a princess corner." Sanji says pointing a section with a big crown on it.

"Something more fun." Sanji and Zoro look at each other then back at the map. This place had everything. From princess to a safari zone.

"How about the Pirates of the Caribbean ride." Zoro points to a small section with a skull on it.

"Yes let's do that!" She jumps in the air with her hand up too.

"Thought that would get you excited. It's next to Halloweentown and Wonderland." Zoro points. Sanji leans over to see 'cause no way Zoro would remember exactly. He follows the trail till he reaches the entrance where in big bold letter it says 'here you are.'  "Looks like we go right." Zoro says but is looking straight.

"No! We are here." Sanji says pointing to where they are. Megumi stares at it since its eye level. He trails his figures up the path to the ride. "We have to go left then straight up."

"You are reading the map wrong." Zoro says and Sanji just chuckles at that.

"I'm reading the map wrong?" He repeats. "Something must have damaged your head. Look at the map. We are here. It says in big bold letters. We are trying to get here," he points to the skull. "That's to our left."

"I know how to read a map." Zoro says defensively.

"In another dimension maybe."

"Do you guys need a map?" The both turn frowning at the poor worker who flinches as she saw the look on both their faces. Both frown smooth out when they see her.

"Yes please." Sanji says holding his hand put. She sets a map down and sees his wrist band.

"Oh, today is someone's birthday. Well if you show your wrist band to any worker at a food stall or shop you get 25 -50% of your purchase."

"Lucky. Hear that Megumi?" Zoro smiles as he looks down to see the empty spot. This was where she was standing right? He turns his head looking around to try and find her. "Megumi!" Zoro shouts. Sanji turns from looking at his wrist to see Zoro looking frantically around. "Megumi!" He shout again. Sanji looks around to see that Megumi is not around.

Did everything just go black?