Welcome To The Party

"Dinner is ready." Sanji says. Luffy is obviously the first one but Sanji kicks him back. "Wait your turn." Sanji says with one plate in his hand. Usopp pauses the video as everyone goes to the kitchen. He waits for Zoro and hands him it.

"Hamburger?" Zoro stares down at the plate.

"Yeah, you said you haven't had a burger since Zeff made it for you so I called and got the recipe and instructions. I asked Megumi if it was alright to make burgers, she said it was."  Sanji smiles. Everyone let's Zoro sit at the table setting the plate down. Zoro stares at the hamburger. It smells really good. Zoro lifts it up as everyone stare at him in anticipation. He takes a bite, moaning as hit taste buds are hit with the wonderful flavor.

Zoro nods. It's just like he remembers. Sanji smiles, that lightened his mood. He was upset about the fact that Zeff was in the video with Megumi. Sanji serves Megumi second then the ladies and last the others. They all gathered in the living room or sat at the table. They made some small chat stopping when they heard knocking on the door. Zoro gets up and answers the door.

"Hi. We made it it." Mary stands there with Kiki standing next to her with a present in her hand.

"Come in. Sanji just finished with dinner." Zoro says as he moves aside to let them in. He sees Jj run across him.

"Jj! You ran to far." Ruby yells. She stops in front of Zoro. "Can you hold him while I get Jj." Zoro nods and holds his hands out. She hands him the diaper bag then Steven who is old enough to sit on his hip. "Go in Sapphire and Sean." She says then runs down the hallway. Sean walks in cautiously as Sapphire walk in with the present. Zoro follows them in to find Mary saying hi to Sanji as Kiki is talking to Megumi.

"Megumi!!" Yells Sapphire running to her. "Your hair is so pretty."

"Megumi's hair is always pretty." Kiki says as a matter of factly.

"Ruby?" Mary ask turning to Zoro holding Steven in his arms. He sets the diaper bag on the seat he was sitting on.

"She's chasing Jj." Mary nods. "Sean do you want a hamburger?" Zoro turns around to Sean, the little boy looking around.

"Yes please. Anything's better than mom's cooking." Sean says turning to Zoro.

"Can I have one too?" Sapphire asks

"Two hamburgers coming up." Sanji says.

"Sanji I want another one too." Luffy says. Sanji just rolls his eyes. He'll just make enough for everyone and more.

"Who is this?" Nami asks standing next to Zoro.

"His name is Steven. He's Sapphires youngest brother." Zoro says.

"Sorry. He's a fast runner." Ruby comes in with a toddler worming his way out of her hold.

"Its fine." Ruby set him down and she goes over to sit down, she's breathing heavily. Sanji comes to her with a glass of water. "How far did you go?" Zoro asks.

"Across the hall and down almost three floors."

"He's fast." Mary points out.

"Sean just taught him how to run so he's running everywhere and anywhere."

"How old is he?" Nami ask.

"He's two and Steven, the one in Zoro's arms is five and a half months, Sean is seven and Sapphire is five." She says point to each child. Sean is talking with Luffy, Franky and Usopp while Ace and Sabo are with Jj while the girls are at the table with Brook and Chopper.

"Where are the others?" Zoro asks.

"My husband took out the older ones."

"Would either of you ladies like a hamburger?" Sanji asks with a smile.