POV Fiona: Demons Do Come Knocking.

That jerk!

I can't believe he literally said those things. As I'm walking down the street angrily, I know I'm not thinking straight . I actually left Tori back there.. I had half the mind to go back for her but the other half of my brain took over. What if Seth was still there? I didn't even want to face him right now, considering we didn't really leave that conversation on a good note. Besides, what the hell did he know?! I mean, I did have a crush on him but I've come to the terms that things have changed. Something is attracting me to Ajar and I don't want to fight it. And Seth seem bent on that not happening.. Why?

As I reach the front porch of my house, the door was open. I knew just in that second, something didn't feel right. As I walk through, walking right into the living room. I see my parents and a very handsome man, standing right across from them.

"Mom.. Dad.. What's going on?" I ask them protectively. My mom only looks at me with sadness in her eyes and my father refused to even look at me.

"Darling.. there is something we must tell you.." while worry crosses my mothers face, the man across chuckles "Let's not waste time. You humans and your emotional moment of grief." I looked at the man, there was something off about him. Something scary and out of place; like he didn't belong here. Like he didn't belong on earth. But yet there was something familiar about him. Something more closer then I had with my parents. Like.. I belong to him.

The man sighs as my mom didn't dare to speck "Well since it's going to be like that. These humans aren't your parents. I'm here to collect you. Your going to be coming with me." I look at the man in black "No! I'm not going anywhere with you! Who the heck you think you are coming in here and acting all justified?!" the man smiled, slowly walking over to me as my parents stared. He stands right in front of me "Who do I think I am?" touching my cheek softly, I stare him right into his eyes "I think you already know. I know you feel it." His words rang right through me. I felt my world change in one swift motion.

I know? What the hell is this man talking about? Like hell I knew!

I glared at him, with all parts of my body clearly engaged.

He smiles "What's the matter? Scared to feel something that you know to be your only downfall?" I stared around to find anything. Anything at all to attack just in case. But I can see that he was strong.. Impossibly strong.

The voice in my head screamed at me, telling me to run and get my family out of here. And foolishly, I obeyed.

He was within seconds at my parents throats and I watched in horror as he made their heads roll onto the floor.

"NOOOOOO!!!" I felt something inside of me break and spill out of me like a raging fire and before I knew it, everything literally was on fire. I looked around me to only find everything around me burning in a wind of chaos. And he only stood there smiling "You've broken the seal. Now you finally can follow your true destiny." he walks up to me, passing over my parents dead and still bodies. Tears filled my eyes as the man grabbed my face. His eyes poured into mines "You will leave this place. And you'll know this day to be, your darkest hour." and he disappeared into thin air. Like he was never there.

My body crumpled under the weight of my parents death, as smoke penetrated my lungs. I crawled over to my mothers headless body. The tears only filled my eyes more. As I layered myself near her body, I hear a voice call out to me "FIONA!!" At first I thought it was just the smoke clouding my brain but I heard it again "Fiona! Get up!" I looked to the side of me to see Ajar, looking down at me but this doesn't make me move.

My parents were dead. My house was on fire.. Everything was crumpling down.. I didn't want to live to the end to see it all unfold.

Ajar grabbed me and took my face into his hand, to look me in the face "Listen to me! Your not dying here!" he enfolds me in his arms and with amazing speed, we were outside. He puts me down as I stand on my feet and looks at me.