POV Ajar: I just don't wanna feel...

I could feel my heart being ripped out of my chest.. The earth creating a black hole to swallow up in this tragic life I loved for the last seventeen years... My father—MY OWN FATHER gave me up as a sacrifice so the clan could stay here in New York. I was a means of negotiation—nothing more but hand basket to hand over..

As I ran with incredible speed through the forest, my mind just kept playing back everything that just happened a minute ago. But than it occurred to me as I stopped in my tracks.. Was my father going to just hand me over? I shook my head in attempts to forget—to just not remember—TO NOT CARE!

I grabbed my hair and kneeled in agony. I felt my brain had gone into full overload. I felt complete lost and pain but I knew exactly who to blame.

"My father.." I said with complete utter hate. I got up and sped off to my house. To my father..

As I reached the house, I marched into my father's office, where he sat proudly doing work. I felt my anger consume me "YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

"Aja—" I cut him off as I picked up a chair and quickly smashed it against the wall, taking one of its legs throwing right at his left shoulder with mastered speed. The room filled with painful screams as the chair leg pierced through him. He looks at me in utter and complete surprise but I wasn't done yet. I quickly, got up on his desk, kicking him back towards the wall "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" asking him as I got off the table. I could feel my eyes changing colors but I didn't care "Ajar—Son—What are you talking about?" as he grabbed his left shoulder, carefully trying to take out the chair leg but I kicked it in further as he yelps in pain "Don't you ever call me your son. You lost all claims to even call yourself a father. Did you think I wouldn't find out that you sold me to the devil!?!" For the first time since I entered the room, I saw fear in his eyes.

"Ajar—Please—let me explain?" I kicked again at his shoulder, deepen the stab wound "No need to explain. I always wondered why you was always such a piece of shit of a father. Who knew he was because you sold me off before I was even born.." he tried to speck "Son, you have to understand. I did everything to renegotiate the terms of my deal—you weren't suppose to ever find out about it—how did you fin—" I grabbed him up by the collar and slammed him against the wall "How I found out?—It shouldn't matter how I did—What should matter, is how I'm going to kill you for ruining my life?!" As I felt myself making a mental decision on what to do, I heard a click behind me "Put him down, Ajar. We can talk about this." I turned around, letting my father go as he dropped to the floor in pain. I clapped my hands casually, only to stop and glare at him "Well, isn't it the man of the hour. How should I thank you? By ripping your heart out or cutting your head off clean?" Seth tighten his grip over the rifle "I'd prefer neither. I don't want to fight you but you know I can't have you kill a member of the council." I shakes my head disappointed "Your efforts to always remain the golden boy never seems to amazes me. Always trying to be the perfect fucking judge. Always trying to keep me under control."

"You needed it. I wanted to tell you but I just didn't know how." I called him out "That's bullshit! You could have told me but you chose not too—but who knew you'd be in the big leagues pulling the fucking strings." Seth clearly wasn't going to loosen his grip "You don't know how it felt keeping it from you. The day I found out, the first thing I wanted to do was tell you. But there was to much at stake for me to make that call on my own." I laughed "So you lied!" I quickly bent down and got the chair leg out of my father's shoulder and threw it at Seth. He caught it but by that time, I was gone.

I wondered the forest for minutes if not for hours, and before I knew it I was back to hallow mansion. I cussed at my realization and screamed "FUCKKK!!" as I kicked at a rock that fit perfectly to the ground, I could feel my insides yelling at me to stay when all I wanted to do was go. As I was going to make a run for it, I heard the door open "Ajar.."