chapter 4

Author's POV

19 December

The wedding hall was bustling with guests enjoying their time as Mr. Min and Mr. Kim were attending to them...

There were very few young people... Most of the guests being the business men and women with their families...

Stepping out in the main hall, with her father by her side, the first person y/n noticed was Min Yoongi

Last time she saw him was one week ago, when he came with her to select her wedding gown and his tux.

All other preparations were overlooked by their fathers. That was the only time she saw him except for the hospital meeting, and one thing she grasped was that he was a decisive man. He had selected the dresses in one glance...
In just one glance... And the result wasn't disappointing.

Even though they had exchanged numbers, they never really talked or texted on phone.

Yoongi's POV

I was talking with my friends.

They were asking for a picture of their sister-in-law but I wasn't in mood.

Suddenly the hall went silent. I looked ahead and saw her...

The girl who will be mine in few moments...

Walking towards me with her father...

She was looking like an angel... A beautiful angel...

I do have a good choice in clothes... They fit her well...umm... She have decent curves... Not big, not small... Just perfect for me....

Oh Sh*t! What the heck am I thinking! Ugh...

But...

Just a few more steps and she'll be mine...

<< choose the dress you want or imagine your dream gown. 😁😁>>

 😁😁>>