chapter 18

Yoongi's POV

After finishing up my work, I saw y/n sleeping in a corner with the support of a wall hugging Holly, who too was asleep.

Smiling a little I walked over and carefully took Holly from her arms.

After giving Holly to a maid who was passing by the studio, I scooped up my wife in my arms and went to my bedroom. She snuggled closer to me and slept soundly. Lying her down on my bed, I handed her my Kumamon plushy. She hugged it tightly and rolled over to other side of the bed.

It was already 6:00 in the evening.

I took a quick bath and changed my clothes.

Me: y/n-aah... Wake up!

I tried to shake her but she pushed me away.

Me:yah...it's dinner time!

After ten minutes

We both were sitting on the dining table in front of each other, enjoying the food silently.

Me: let's go home and pack up after this. We're done here.

She just nodded.

Me: also, you know, the boys are going to study at the same university?

Y/n: hmm.

Me: so, did they tell you that they'll be living with us?

Y/n:huh??

Me: I guess not.

Y/n: so...

Me: well, we'll be living together. You won't mind right?

Y/n: oh...of course not. Why would I?...

Me: your expressions are telling me otherwise...

She had stopped eating with a  nervous frown and her eyes screamed awkwardness...

I was done with my food so I stood up from my chair and dragged it over to her side. I smirked seeing her all tensed up. Holding her hand, I tightened the grip on the spoon and loaded it with rice. I moved closer and snaked my other hand around her waist.

I wanted to laugh seeing her red face.

Me: tell me honey...

Y/n: I... I... Last time... We didn't really leave a very good impression...

I gave a tight squeeze to her waist and brought the spoonful of rice near her lips.

Me: Don't worry babe... I'll be there... And you know they're all fun to be around...

I fed her some more in complete silence. After finishing up the dinner, I let go of her waist and she heaved a deep sigh.

I couldn't stop my laughter anymore and she glared at me with a red face.

Even the glare is cute😂