chapter 43

<<<mature√>>>

Y/n's POV

We reached home at 4:30PM after a long day of classes.

I followed yoongi to our room to collect some books and maybe shower before heading to the library to finish my work.

Yoongi: y/n.

Me: yeah?

Yoongi: don't change.

Me: what?

Yoongi: don't change your skirt. Go finish your work before dinner. We have unfinished business🙃

Me: oh. Well-

Before I could argue back, he was behind a closed bathroom door.

Hump...

...

...

...

After finishing my work in silence, I spent some time on social media before dinner.

And yeah like every normal day, I helped professor V in dishwashing.

Around 10:00 PM, I was done with everything. Bidding goodbye to JK and V, both of whom were too happy to be left alone in the kitchen, I walked upstairs.

Author's POV

Y/n opened her bedroom door and it was all dark inside. Quietly shutting the door behind herself, she barely took a step towards the bathroom when a pair of arms held her from behind, leaving her almost breathless.

Yoongi: you're here.

Y/n: yeah. *gulps*

Yoongi: relax sweetheart. We've got a long night ahead.

Yoongi turned her around in his arms so that she was facing him. Dragging his hands lower, he picked her up and walked to the bed after switching on the nightlight.

(Nightlight here is the dim blue/red ceiling light with adjustable intensity)

Sitting on the bed, he pulled y/n onto his lap and started peppering light kisses on her neck.

"Would you like it, if I tie you up? Hmm? "

Her breath hitched in her throat as she processed his words...

"Baby? "

The wet feeling down there was getting too much to handle...

...

" Can I? "

...

She started breathing heavily again as his fingers undid her buttons one by one...

Nodding a few times, she held onto his waist as he kissed around her collar bone.

"Tell me if you wanna stop, okay? "

She nodded again unable to utter comprehensive words while he removed her hands from his waist and removed her shirt.

Pulling over his own t-shirt in a swift motion, he did a quick work of her bra and fondled with his territory..