chapter 40

Jimin's pov

We Are Late!!! 🥺

We are so so late!!! 🥺

I'm so dead🥺😣... Suga hyung's gonna kill me😖

It's 7:45 PM and we're still on our way...

Oh god. My date would have been waiting for so long...

Oh. No. No. No.... Y/n will be upset... Than I will be attacked by-*screech*

JK: we're here!

I should think of my last wish😥.

Before I could say something, Suga hyung jumped outside, closely followed by the guys and I too walked out behind everyone. We all walked in silence towards the party hall... Though I'm choosing to ignore whispering of Tae kook...

Jin hyung: let's look for y/n first.

As instructed, we all split up in pairs to look for our sis-in-law while suga hyung went ahead alone. We know she won't be able to hear the mobile phone here.

I went with hobi hyung towards the dance floor and damn-😮

...

That's one hot guy over there😲

...

Hobi hyung: stop drooling chim. We're here to find y/n...

Jimin: well... She must be here somewhere... Suga hyung will find her...

With that I walked towards my target to have some fun...

Parties are all about fun...

Twenty minutes later

I was dancing with a cute girl when I saw her.

Y/n was dancing with a guy, I remember she introduced him once... What was his name??? 🤔🤔🤔

Anyways, they were laughing like the world didn't matter around them. Wtf!

She looked gorgeous. That pretty little dress and those high heels...
Why is she not with Suga hyung?
How is he letting this happen? Even I'm a little jealous my sis in law is dancing with someone else...

Quickly excusing myself from my date when the song ended, I rushed towards them...

Me: y/n! Can I have a dance? 😇

Y/n: sure☺.

She whispered something to her partner who left us there. I held her close as we started dancing and smiled.

Me: where is Suga Hyung?

Y/n: hello to you too😁. And I don't know.

Me: didn't he find you?

Y/n: he did. But I told him I wanted to spend the party with my classmates and friends. You know, it's not like he asked me to come as his date🙂