chapter 47

Author's POV

By the time their university exams for the final year rolled off, the seven boys had joined an entertainment company as idols. Yoongi has already debuted as a producer and would probably be making his entry into rap world soon. JK and Joon, too joined with them despite taking different majors. Y/n on the other hand had become an online writer and had a collection of works already in her name. And she already had an elite job offer in her bag. Moreover, achieving a place in the university merit list was an amazing accomplishment.

During the graduation ceremony, everyone was having fun.

Starting the morning with her husband like usual, y/n was joined by their father for the ceremony along with other guys and their families. The venue was already jam packed when they reached.

The speeches and award givings were going on smoothly when she started feeling sick.

With Jk scoring the sportsman of the year and Hobi bagging the best overall dancer, Jimin in the contemporary category and Jin took home Mr. 2021. As expected, the best voice was given to Taehyung and Joonie bagged the special research award. Yoongi brought back his best university rapper and y/n collected painting of the year.
(I'm crazy)

When time for merit awards came, she was feeling too sick to reach the stage but one look at her excited husband and father and she got a new surge of energy. Following Joonie up the stairs, she reached the line and stood at her place.

After recieving awards, she was standing back in line when she started loosing focus. With that sharp eye of his, of course yoongi noticed and started making his way to the stage.

Just as he reached the bottom of stairs, her legs gave way and she fell unconscious. Rushing past everyone, he brought her down stairs with the help of Joonie.

They carried her to the infirmary where the nurse termed the case to be one of exhaustion and gave her a drip.

The boys came with their parents and left yoongi with y/n.

When she woke up, it was in an empty infirmary. Within seconds, yoongi entered the room from the bathroom door and was sitting on her side, reprimanding her for her carelessness.

On admitting that she's still sick, they decided to visit a hospital.

Leaving the graduation celebrations back, he drove her to the hospital, met a doctor and she underwent a couple of tests...

As they awaited the results half an hour later, both were resting in the waiting room.

Doctor: Mr. And Mrs. Min!

Yoongi: here, doctor.

Both y/n and yoongi followed him to the cabin and took their seats.

Doctor: well, first of all congratulations to both of you. You're pregnant Mrs. Min.

Y/n: I-

Yoongi:😮... Thanks.

He held her hand for two way support and gestured the doctor to continue.

Doctor: Next, you need to know that a situation like today can't happen again. She's already pretty weak and such levels of exhaustion that see her fainting with low blood sugar levels are very harmful.

Yoongi: is everything okay doctor?

Doctor: so far it's fine but you need to ensure she eats a very healthy diet and absolutely No alcohol!

Yoongi: *nods*

Doctor: I think that's about it. Make sure she takes enough rest.

Yoongi: Thanks doctor. Thank you very much.

Y/n was still in shock as yoongi helped her to their car and drove them back home.

No one was home yet, he gave her a glass of water and once she had it empty, hugged her.

He hugged her so very softly, she felt like crying.

Yoongi: oh love! We're gonna be parents!

Y/n: yeah.

Yoongi: I can't believe I'm gonna be a Dad! Oh my god! I love you!

Y/n: oh God! Hehehehehe..

She started giggling as tears ran down her cheeks.

He led her to the sofa and helped her sit down before sitting in front of her on the ground and sobbing into her lap...

Yoongi: we'll have a little y/n running around the house!!!

Y/n: hey! What if it's a little yoonie?!!!

Yoongi: well, I know my baby, all the little y/n's and yoonies will make a mess of this place!!! And we'll be cleaning up after them... Hahahha

Y/n: why do I feel like they're gonna be Sleepy kitties like their parents?

Yoongi: hahahahhah...

...

...

...

...

The end

Well, this one took a long time and was an amazing journey.
I had my best friend by my side when I published the first chapter and I think we've become strangers by now.

It's weird how fast we loose people...

Oh. Well hope you enjoyed this story. I know a few chapters needs editing but I'll see to them sometimes later.

Do check my other stories too.

Goodbye Angels💜💜💜💜💜💜💜