chapter 15

<WARNING: mature content 😉😏>

Read at your own risk

After Namjoon oppa pulled Jin oppa away from the scene, yoongi was already dozing off. He quickly stood up and held your wrist.

Yoongi: let's go and sleep now.

You didn't know he had plans to sleep over or you would have packed some clothes...

He started walking already and being slowly dragged by him, you too followed, but not before turning to everyone and wishing them good night.

He closed the door behind him and left your arm. This was one of the guest rooms, where he usually stayed over.
He walked to the bed and let his body fall freely.

Yoongi: if you wanna change, There are some of my clothes in the cupboard.

He mumbled before turning on his side and drifting to sleep without even bothering to change his clothes.

You: yoongi??.... Yoonie??...... Baby???..

Aish! He already fell asleep. Must be tired...

You went and sat besides him. He's so caring and cute. Although he has his mood swings sometimes but he's always good to you. Making you fall for him a little more every day, so much that now you can't even imagine your life without him.

You saw him turn on his back, tugging on his waist. He was still asleep but... Uncomfortable.

...

You saw he was wearing a belt. It must be too tight.

You: babieee! ...

He really wasn't getting up.

You shook your head and hesitantly grabbed the hook of his belt. He was still slightly slanting on a side, so you made him lie straight on his back. Removing his hands from his waist slowly, you unbuckled his belt...

His hands were now freely lying on his sides as the belt was no longer tight.

It wasn't fully out yet, you slowly pulled it out of each strap of his pants, making sure not to wake him up.

Damn he was thin.

The waist of his pants was too loose, it was ready to fall off any second if he stood up.

You gulped a big lump of saliva and kept the belt on a side table.

...

You went to the cupboard and unlocked it.
It was very well arranged with a couple of shirts, t-shirts, pants and shorts. A formal suit was hanging on the back side and his underwear was neatly stacked in a corner. You opened a drawer and saw some accessories and a wallet.

You picked up a t-shirt and basketball shorts. He must be a player.

After having a short bath, you got changed into his comfortable clothes.
The t-shirt was long enough to reach your mid-thighs and his basketball shorts being too big, had a lace which you tied securely. It was a relief you didn't have to wear any annoying underwear while sleeping. You never did...and your hubby never minded.

...

After Adjusting the temperature of Aircon, you turned off all the lights except for the bedside lamp and lied down on the bed.

You spend a good few minutes admiring his sleepy face until you saw him frown. He never frowned in his sleep. Just as you were wondering, you spotted the reason of his uneasiness.