chapter 29

WARNING: mature content ( really is present)

I didn't use any names in here, so don't accuse me, please. I just wanted to try a new type of writing. Please leave a review if I should give some effort in mature side or should I altogether give it up.

...

Y/n's POV

His lips covering mine were so soft, I really wanted to bite them but before I could think of it, I felt his tongue licking and caressing my lips. His wet, hot tongue was trying to pry my lips open but I was loving the way and force with which his tongue was pressed against my lips, so I didn't open them. Instead, I could feel a satisfied smile spread on my own lips as he straddled me with more pressure.

"Ummm"

His frustrated little voice was so adorable, I could feel my heart thumping against my chest. My chest! Oh... I'm not wearing any bra or underwear!!! Oh lord!

When I didn't give him way, he stood up and walked to the door without a word. What in the world. All the way, his eyes never left mine and it was so hot... We need to change the temperature settings of the air conditioner.

After locking the door, which I think I left open earlier, he broke the eye contact and went to the drawer in a corner, where his speakers and iPad were. I still couldn't move from my place as he removed his already unbuttoned shirt and hung it on the armchair. I think I'm stuck.

"Rap or vocal? "

He asked while fiddling with the ipad.

" Your rap. "

I answered while sitting up. He turned around to look at me and gave me a soft smile. I've always been affected more by raps...

As I shifted more to sit up with my back resting by the headboard, he walked back towards me after fixing his raw playlist to be played on repeat. I've heard these songs before. He recorded them during his school days himself and they were damn hot... It's something in his voice that can make the temperature of any room rise by a few degrees at least...

I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up as he sat down cross legged near my feet. His big cold hands grabbed my feet and started pressing and massaging them. I had to clamp my hand on my lips to stop whimpering. My feet are sensitive... Too sensitive... I never knew... No one's ever touched my feet before. As he moved his hands to my calves, he paused.

Leaving my legs, he crawled over and straddled my thighs. He really isn't heavy... Not heavy at all...boi! I think I need to feed him more...

He kissed both my cheeks and looked at me with such adoration, which no one's ever shown me. He's such a gorgeous Angel, I could just spend the rest of my life gazing into his beautiful eyes without any worry in the world...

" You're so adorable, you know y/n?
That innocent look in your eyes..., It makes me want to protect you from everything but at the same time, I wanna ravish that innocence selfishly and put my mark on it so that no one can ever claim such a treasure."

His thumbs lightly tapping on my jaw were like a countdown and at this point I really wanted to jump on him and kiss him senseless. How can he speak so sweetly?