chapter 16

Four days to go.

Yes. Just four days before you had to start university.

Lying on the bed in early morning, you saw your precious sugar peacefully sleeping. The sun wasn't fully up yet but you could hear shuffling noises from downstairs. Maybe, the boys were up already.

Lying there in faint morning light, looking at Mr. Min's regular breathing was so relaxing. With mouth slightly agape, and an expressionless face, he was sleeping like a lovely Kitten.

After smiling foolishly for about seven minutes, you lifted yourself up and went to the washroom. Finishing your morning routine, you saw your yesterday's clothes lying in a corner. There was no way you were going to wear them again without a wash. Especially, now that they were lying carelessly in a corner of the washroom. But, what to wear now?

Aish! You should have washed your underwear at least!

...

Only way out: Min Yoongi!

...

You quickly walked out of the washroom and called out to your husband but as usual, it wasn't his time to wake up yet.

You: Yoongi! Min Yoongi! Yoonieee!

Shaking and pulling him up gave no results.

After about ten minutes, you were certain that he was awake.... But too lazy to open his eyes....

You: Yoongi! Please! I need help! 🥺🥺

You pleaded multiple times as you felt his eyes flutter.

You: yah! Yoongi-aaa. Just this once! Yaahhhh!

You spoke in a little irritated voice this time, gripping his collar and pulling him to sit up.

He slightly moved his eyes, but still didn't open them... Huh!

Yoongi: what is it? 😣

You: 🥺🥺🥺

He opened his eyes when you didn't respond back.

Yoongi: hmm?

Finally sitting up he looked at you confused.

You: I need clothes.

...

Yoongi: eh? Than take them from that cupboard?

...

You: damn! I...don't have any clean extra pair of underwear...

...

...

...

Yoongi: oh. Oh... I'll-

You: ???

Yoongi: you want me to buy one?

You: c-can you?

Yoongi: it's very far away... H-how about we just go home?

You: but I can't step out of this room without-

Yoongi: don't worry. It's too early for the boys to be up. We can easily sneak out.

You: still-

Yoongi: I'll carry you to the car. Go collect our things, I'll just wear my shirt...

Saying this, Yoongi picked up his shirt and started Buttoning it up while you packed your used clothes in a polythene bag.

As you saw him buckling up his belt, the flashbacks of last night started infiltrating your vision but it's better to keep them at bay.