chapter 12

...

Holding your small hand, yoongi led you to the door followed by all the boys. They were all whispering among themselves... More like bickering...

The door was already wide open.

You walked inside and saw the shoe rack by the door side. Yoongi was removing his shoes and you looked down at your feet...

Ugh... Sneakers...

Why???

Aish.

Hearing the boys already entering through the door, you quickly lifted your left leg to the knee level to remove the footwear.

Having Successfully removed one of them, you neatly placed it in the rack. Yoongi was about to walk inside-

You: ugh...

Why the hurry???

You quickly tried to change the other one but lost your balance on one leg. Your only hope was walking away from you....

You: Aaaaaahhh......

??? : Noona!!!

Before falling completely, you held onto the back of his T-shirt... Yep, the one who was about to leave you behind.

It didn't prevent the fall, but reduced the impact for sure. With eyes tightly closed, You fell on your face, but not as hardly as expected.

??:Hahahahahahahah
? :Hahahahahahahahah
??? :hahahahahahahhahaha
?? :hahahahahhahahaha
? :Haahahhahahahahaha
??? :Hahahahhahhah

Yep. You heard laughter...

Could this day get any worse???

Tears welled up in your eyes but you didn't open them.

You can't let the tears fall.

Then you felt someone's soft hands hold your shoulders and you knew who it was.

Yoongi: y/n!... Are you okay?!?!?!

You didn't reply. You didn't even open your eyes. Your ankle was in pain.

Yoongi: baby...

The laughter stopped.

You opened your eyes and saw his concerned face inches away from yours.

He looked back

He looked back.

Yoongi: Go in.

He said to the boys who quietly left.
You buried your head in his arms and let those tears fall.

You: I...* hiccup* I. -I'm *hiccup* s-orry.*hiccup*

Yoongi: what are you saying sweetie?