Zorbyn - Best Day Ever

"He's such a loser. Imagine having no friends." Jack laughs as he talks to his friends Zach, Jonah, and Daniel.
"Yeah, pitiful." Jonah comments.
"So pathetic." Daniel adds.

Zach didn't share the same opinion as his friends. He felt sorry for the boy they were talking about. That boy's name was Corbyn Matthew Besson.

Zach excused himself from the group and follows Corbyn to the toilet.
"Corbyn." The younger brunet chimes up, scaring the older.

"I don't have any money." Corbyn panics.
"What? No. I wanted to see if you were okay." Zach explains.
"I'm fine, why do you care?" Corbyn asks, generally confused.

Zach frowns and walks closer to Corbyn, the older backing up in response.
"Corbyn, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." Zach explains.

In response, Corbyn hides in a stall and locks the door. Zach sighs as he walks to the stall.
"I promise I don't want to hurt you Corbyn. I want to be your friend. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here. Just come and talk to me." The younger explains before he walks out.

Corbyn sat in the stall with tears in his eyes.
"I'm sorry, but I just can't trust you." He whispers to himself before letting the tears flow.

The next day at school, Corbyn walks into the cafeteria and heads to a table and sits down. Zach and his friends enter and notice that the last table left is the one that Corbyn is sitting at.

"I say we kick him from the table." Jonah laughs.
"Yeah I'm in." Jack adds on.
"Sounds like a plan." Daniel agrees.

"Guys how about we just sit with him." Zach chimes up as they walk to the table.
"Why would we do that?" Daniel questions.
"He has no one, the least we could do is be his friend." Zach responds.

They get to the table and Daniel sits across from Corbyn, Jack sits next to Daniel and Jonah sits by Zach, who sits next to Corbyn.

"Hey." Zach greets with a smile.
"I'm sorry, I'll leave." Corbyn explains before he gets up and rushes off, leaving his food behind.

"Well then." Jack chimes up offended.
Zach frowns as he stares off towards Corbyn who leaves the cafeteria.

"You okay Zach?" Daniel questions confused.
"It's like he's too scared of anyone who is kind to him." Zach replies as he lets out a choked sob.

Jonah puts an arm around Zach and pulls him closer.
"Maybe he's scared of what people will think of him. I mean I'm getting serious gay vibes from him." Daniel explains.

"Is that something that all gay people can sense?" Jack asks.
"Well if he is gay, we will accept him. I mean Daniel is gay and I'm pan." Zach replies.

"He doesn't know that. I mean he's such a loner." Jonah chimes in.
Zach looks at Jonah and glares at him.
"You don't know him, you can't judge him." The youngest snaps beide he races off to find Corbyn.

He heads to the locker room and when he hears crying, he knew he found the brunet boy.
"Corbyn?" Zach questions as he comes around the corner and looks at him.

The older boy looks at the younger with his puffy red eyes for a second before getting up to hide.

"Please don't run Corbyn. I just want to make sure that you're okay." Zach begs.
Corbyn stops for a few seconds.
"I can't trust you." He mutters before he rushes off again.

It was now the end of the week. Once again Zach was with his friends in the cafeteria. Daniel was in the middle of explaining something when a person came up to their table and stood by him.

The four boys look at the other person and wait to see what he wants.
"Did you mean what you said at the start of the week? That you don't want to hurt me. You want to be my friend. Did you mean it when you said I could come to you to talk?" Corbyn questions and Zach smiles as he stands up.

"Of course. I'm proud of you. It took a lot of courage to come over here." Zach replies as he pulls Corbyn into a hug to comfort him.
Corbyn smiles and sinks into the hug, not being familiar with this kind of affection.

"So why did you keep running away?" Daniel questions.
"Something my dad told me." Corbyn replies.
"And what was that?" Jack asks.

"My father has always told me that nobody would accept me or like me. I could never find love or be happy. No one likes a gay boy." Corbyn whispers as he unknowingly cuddles closer to Zach.

"He's a liar. We accept you. We like you. I promise." Zach comments.
"Yeah, we're sorry we were trashy to you. You just avoided everything and everyone. We thought that maybe you were into something bad." Jonah explains.

"Welcome to the group Corbyn." Daniel chimes in and Corbyn smiles as he hides his face in Zach's neck.
Zach smiles as he kisses Corbyn's head.
"We promise to protect you Corbyn." Zach states.

Corbyn moves away from Zach and sits down next to him. Zach takes his seat again and puts his hand around Corbyn and pulls him closer to himself.

Corbyn looks at Zach and smiles. He leans onto him and giggles when Zach plays with his hair.
"Told ya you're dad was wrong." Zach laughs.

"Also, you don't need to worry about being the only male here that is into other males. I'm gay and Zach is pansexual." Daniel explains and Corbyn's eyes gleam with joy as he cuddles closer to Zach.

"Hold on, Corbyn... do you have a crush on Zach?" Jack questions.
Corbyn's face goes red as he hides his face in the crook of Zach's neck.
"Awe, I ship." Daniel explains.

Zach smiles as he moves Corbyn away from him quickly. Corbyn looks at him, tears in his eyes as he panics that he had done something wrong. Zach notices and wipes the tears away.

"Move to sit on my lap." Zach explains and Corbyn hesitates before listening.
When he is in Zach's lap, facing the younger boy, he is pulled towards Zach.

"Better?" Zach questions and Corbyn nods.
"Okay, you two need to date." Daniel chimes in.
"I agree, if not then I don't believe in love." Jonah adds.
"Date now you two." Jack demands.

Zach kisses Corbyn's temple and the brunet looks at him.
"You're adorable." The younger states.
"No... no I'm not." Corbyn frowns.

Zach laughs a little before kissing Corbyn's forehead.
"Well to me you are. Be mine?" Zach questions.
Corbyn squeals excitedly before nodding his head.
"Best day ever." He mumbles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 1131

I also apologise that the plot is wording horribly. I didn't reread it.

✌️🪐🧃