Dorbyn - Fake News

Wdwdailynews: @seaveydaniel spotted with @franny_arrieta at the mall. These two are the definition of in love.

Corbyn stares in disbelief at the tweet. He refused to believe the tweet. Surely his boyfriend wouldn't pick a girl over him.

"No... Franny and Dani are just friends." Corbyn muttered to himself.
He sat on his couch and waited for Daniel.

Soon enough Daniel showed up.
"Hey baby, how are you." Daniel questions as he goes to plant a kiss on Corbyn's cheek.

Corbyn moves away and Daniel frowns.
"What's wrong?" The blond questions.
Corbyn doesn't respond he just stands up and walks off.

The brunet then gets some blankets and a pillow and throws it on the couch. Daniel frowns and Corbyn just gets everything made.

"Are you okay?" The blond questions.
The brunet still refuses to speak. He was too hurt and too scared to say a word.

The older male then heads to the kitchen. He starts preparing dinner.
"Am I also not getting dinner?" Daniel questions.

Corbyn sighs as he turns to Daniel.
"No, you get dinner." Corbyn replies before he goes back to focusing on making dinner.

Daniel smiles slightly before he heads back to the couch and fixes it up. He was unaware of what he had done, but he hoped to figure it out.

"Dinner is ready." Corbyn calls about fifteen minutes later.
Daniel heads to the table and sits by Corbyn.

"What did I do?" Daniel questions.
The blond pulls his phone out and shows the photo.

Daniel goes to say something but Corbyn gets up and leaves before he can.
"I fucking hate those kind of accounts." Daniel mumbles to himself.

The following day, Corbyn woke up and left the house. Being his normal self, he had to leave a note. When Daniel got up, he saw it.

Going out for the day. Need some air. - C

Daniel sighed and called Franny.
"Hey Daniel what's up?" Franny questions.
"Corbyn has gone out, can you please come over?" Daniel replies.

When Franny agrees, they hang up and soon enough Franny is in Daniel's house sitting next to him.

"They think I'm dating you." Daniel sighs.
"Hey, you're okay. It'll be fine." Franny comforts.

"How is it fine? Corbyn is ignoring me because of these fucking update accounts who lie." Daniel snaps.

"Daniel, please don't get angry at me because of it. I don't control how they act." Franny explains.

"But you are acting as if everything is fine." Daniel hisses.
"You're just overreacting. Anyways if Corbyn agrees with those accounts, then he's not worth keeping." Franny replies.

Daniel stands up and glares at Franny before he grabs his phone to text Corbyn.

Dani🌈
Baby what're you doing?
Can we talk please? I love
you.

Corby🌈
Leave me alone. I'm
busy.

Daniel sighs as he sits back down.
"My point proven." Franny states.
"If you're going to be an arsehole Franny please leave. You're not helping." Daniel explains.

"What do you want me to do Daniel? Corbyn won't listen to me." Franny replies.
"I'd like for you to not be agreeing with the accounts." Daniel growls.

Franny stands up and walks to Daniel.
"Look, you're upset. When Corbyn gets home, talk to him. Explain everything to him. He'll understand." Franny explains before she leaves.

Soon enough Corbyn arrived home. He saw Daniel and went to run but the blond caught the brunet in time.

"Let me explain... the photo. It's not what you think." The younger explains and the older's heart sinks.

So he does like a girl over me... Corbyn thought as tears ran freely down his cheeks.
"Why is Franny better then me?" Corbyn sobs.

Daniel takes Corbyn into his arms and guides him upstairs. He sits the brunet on the bed and pulls him to his chest.

"The photo isn't what you think. It's photoshop. I promise. I would never take a photo like that with Franny." Daniel explains.

Sobs continue to rack over the older boy's body. He snuggled closer to the blond for comfort after hearing his words.

"Thank you Daniel. I'm sorry I assumed wrong." Corbyn apologises and Daniel smiles.
"Don't apologise, the photo looks pretty realistic." Daniel responds.

Daniel runs his hands through Corbyn's hair when a question came to mind.
"Why did you get the couch set up last night if we both slept in here?" Daniel ponders.

"I didn't have the heart to tell you to fuck off and sleep on the couch. Even though I was upset and confused, I needed you." Corbyn replies and Daniel plants a kiss on the older's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 767

✌️

No hate to Franny btw