Dorbyn - Exhaustion

Corbyn was just emailed a bunch of work which he was told to have done in the week. The brunet groaned in annoyance knowing he would be staying up late to work on them. He opened the first file and begun editing everything.

"This is going to take forever." Corbyn groans as he rubs his face.
The young star had already been working for an hour and was only halfway through his first file.

Morning came and the brunet boy had gotten a total of zero seconds of sleep. He closed his laptop and went to get ready for the day.

"Hey bub, you ready for the interview?" The refreshing voice of his boyfriend Daniel questions.
The submissive walks to his dominant and snuggles up to him.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Daniel questions.
"Yea Dani, I'm good. To be honest, I didn't sleep last night. I was working, but I'll be fine." Corbyn responds.

Daniel nods as he pulls Corbyn closer and rubs his submissive's back. Corbyn cuddles closer for a minute before pulling away to head to the interview.

Once they were at the interview, Corbyn and Daniel sit by each other. The tired male lent onto his dominant boyfriend for a little support. Everyone knew they were dating so it was completely fine.

In response to his submissive, Daniel wraps an arm around Corbyn.
"Are you sure you're ok babe?" Daniel asks.
"Promise, just a little tired." Corbyn responds.

The dominant male nods before focusing back in on the interview that was about to begin. He put an arm around Corbyn and pulls his head to his shoulder.

"Just stay like this baby, rest a little." Daniel whispers and Corbyn nods.
The submissive male partly turns towards his dominant before the interview finally began.

"Today I am joined by the Why Don't We boys. These five boys are stunning artist who have made some wonderful songs that you may be familiar with." The interviewer starts.

Corbyn closes his eyes for a second as he starts to feel drowsy, slowly slipping in and out of consciousness. He manages to stay awake though and sits up properly.

"We're going to play a game boys; the game is called either or." The interviewer's voice rings through to Corbyn.

"How do you play Dunkin?" Jonah questions.
"It's simple really, I give you two options from fans and you have to complete one of them." Dunkin responds.

The five boys agree and wait for Dunkin to continue.
"Ok Daniel, you first. You either have to post your most embarrassing photo of you or kiss your closest band mate." Dunkin explains.

Daniel just turns to Corbyn and smiles.
"Mind if I kiss you baby?" He questions.
The submissive's smiles and bites his bottom lip, a faint coat of blush starts to rise to his face.

"Okay." The older mumbles shyly.
Daniel smiles as he places a hand under Corbyn's chin and pulls the other male closer to him before connecting their lips in a sweet kiss.

Corbyn instantly kisses back as he puts his hands on the back of Daniel's neck. When they pull away, Corbyn smiles at Daniel.

"Must be a really embarrassing photo." He jokes.
"Or a really cute band mate." Daniel replies poking Corbyn's nose.

Corbyn's go was next.
"Corbyn, you either need to tell the world your celebrity crush or tell each member of the band, something you dislike about them." Dunkin explains to Corbyn.