Jachary - Choices

"I just wish that Zach would stop picking Kay over me." Jack complains.
"I know, but if you tried talking to him Zach, maybe something would change." Jonah comforts.

The curly haired boy looks towards the older male in shock.
"No! What if he yells at me and calls me dramatic?" Jack panics.

Jonah pulls Jack into a hug before swaying them.
"I know it can be scary sometimes, but you need to let him know. He can't continue to act this way towards you. It's hurting you too much." The oldest comforts.

"I know. I just wish I had the bravery to speak up about it, but I'm just too scared. Jo, I can't hold on for much longer. I don't know why he prefers Kay over me.

I'm not going to be mad if he wants to be with her instead, that's fine. I just want him to tell me. I love him Jonah, and the hardest part of love is knowing when you need to leave." Jack explains.

Jonah rubs the back of Jack's head before he has Jack take a nap to forget about stuff for a short time. Once Jack was asleep, Jonah wrote a note before leaving.

Meanwhile, Zach and Kay were in the middle of a walk in a park. They were coming up to a bench and decided to sit down.

"Thanks for hanging out with me Zachy." Kay chimes up as she moves to cuddles closer to Zach, the brunet not caring because winter was rolling in, so the weather was slightly chillier.

"No problem Kay, I'm always happy to hang out." Zach responds.
The blond girl smirks, cuddling even closer.

After a few minutes, Kay decides to speak up again.
"You know Zach... you and I would make the perfect couple." She explains as she plants a kiss on Zach's cheek.

Jonah had just found them and saw what was happening. Furious, he starts to storm over to them.

"Kay, I have a boyfriend, a really amazing boyfriend. I'm sorry." Zach explains.
"You don't need him though, he probably gets fucked by hundreds of dudes." Kay replies.

Zach stands up quickly and glares at her.
"Jack is the most amazing person in the world and I am so blessed to call him my boyfriend. He would never do what you said." Zach snaps.

Jonah stands by Zach, also glaring at Kay.
"I'm glad you believe that, now we need to head back to yours because Jack thinks you're leaving him for Kay." Jonah explains and Zach jumps slightly.

"Kay, never contact me again." Zach demands before he and Jonah rush off.
"I hope he's okay." Zach mumbles.

Once they get home, Zach races upstairs.
"Jack?" He questions and Jack wakes up and stares at him.

"What's up?" The submissive questions.
"Do you really think I'd leave you?" The dominant asks.
Jack remains quiets but nods his head.

"Face it Zach, I'm replaceable. You much prefer hanging with Kay. Anyways, I love you, and sometimes it can be hard, because the hardest thing about living someone is knowing when to let them go." Jack explains.

"Jack, I am the happiest when I am with you. I'm sorry I made you believe differently. I don't wanna be with Kay. She wants to be with me and I was too blind to realise her intentions, but I know them now." Zach explains and Jack sits up.

Jack moves to the side a bit so Zach can join him on the bed. The submissive then cuddles closer to the dominant as the brunet haired boy runs his hands through the curly haired male's hair to comfort him.

"Does this mean we can stay together?" Zach questions.
"Definitely." Jack replies.
"Thank you, and I promise, I'll make it up to you. I'll take you out on a fancy date to wherever you want to go." Zach explains.

Jack remains quiet as he cuddles closer to Zach, relaxing and loving being in the younger's warm embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 670

Both this one and 'Dorbyn - Fake News' was requested by @Dorbyn4ever

I'm sorry about the changes in the request. The last request was changed because it was a repetitive kind of request with Lera and Corbyn so I decided it would be better with Franny and Daniel instead.

Also this one I forgot to read over the ignores him part, but otherwise I think I followed this one pretty decently. I'm sorry if I didn't.